Follow me

14 August 2024

Kards for Kids

 Hi and welcome to another challenge at

where we want you make a Kard for Kids 
Recently, when going through a box of wooden
stamps I came across these cat ones.. I did a google 
search and they are still available at this store.
However, I must have gotten these elsewhere as
this store is not familiar to me..
My idea came from some designs found on pinterest
I tore my paper at the top, added some twine, 
a stencil and a sticker Happy Birthday.
Brickwork stamp with light grey ink was added.
Love to see your Kards for Kids, at our challenge.

15 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Annie, the cats are so cute hanging like that. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and fab card Annie..........gr karin

meg said...

Love your crazy cats

Margreet said...

Love this card with the funny cats.
xxx Margreet

Darlene said...

What a fun card Sis! Thanks!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stencilled background and hanging cats.
Carol x

Carol L said...

Those are some fun and whimsical little cat images and I love the stenciling that you added to go along with them. Great card for the kids

kiwimeskreations said...

What cute images Annie, and a fabulous fun card you have made with them
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

Crazy cats on your card: so very funny!
Lia xx

papierelle said...

Really funny and a beautiful card design!

Donna said...

So cute and fun!

Sandra H said...

This card is so pretty love the cats too

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely card for the kids , with sweet cats and background
Nice day crafting Epie

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a lovely fun card . Hugs Doris

Conniecrafter said...

That is so cute and whimsical, love how it looks like they are hanging from the twine and the torn bits are a perfect touch with the cats!