[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
Monoline Stars embossing folder by Spellbinders
was what I used, Stamping up stamps, fun on wheels,
also stamped with their stamp pads I have had for years.
anything goes with a twist being Wheels
Prize for the lucky winner

19 comments:
Fabulous card Annie the bicycles are a great take on the theme
fantastic and great card Annie........gr karin
Lovely card, I love bikes, don't ride them just love to see them :)) xx
Loving not only those bikes, but the bright colors and background images too. Gotta keep pushing forward :)
Love the emboss folder you used. It works well with the bikes and the background.
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Leuk met de fietsen.
Groetjes Elle-jeanne
Awe how cute ... his & hers bikes! I can see you & Bill riding off on an adventure with bikes like these! lol Just watch for those horses in the coal mines (tee hee). Fun card Sis.
Great card and love the cycles.
Carol x
Love your stamps in combination with the fab embossingfolder.
xxx Margreet
A fabulous cohesive design Annie, the embossing echoes the stamping so well.
xx
Love your embossed panels and design Annie and the bikes are great, fabulous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a wonderful card Annie - love your map stamps behind the bikes, and the sentiment is another stunning addition to the amazing embossed background
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous card Annie and the theme with the bikes are a great way of life x
A wonderful card Annie , love the embos background and bikes
Have a cool nice day , hugs Epie
After having a quick scroll through I see so many beautiful and fun things I've been missing. I hope to be back to it soon. Take care, Annie!
neat embossing to go with the bikes, love that sentiment too!
great card Annie, I love the embossing and those wonderful bikes xx
Really wonderful, Annie!
Such a wonderfully unique card! I love the neutral/white background with the pop of red and blue. Great texture too, this is fabulous!!
Post a Comment