Follow me

25 September 2024

Hello

Hi and welcome to another challenge at 

and we want you to do a Hello  card or project


 

Sometimes I dry my rose buds and this is one of 
them which is pretty delicate but lovely on a card.  
Sprayed with hair spray to keep the petals  in place. 
Also I sprayed it with Dylusion spray
as the colour was a bit dull.. I have a lovely
old leaf stamp so added to the card as well 
See you at ourchallenge and say 
Hello to the teamies


19 comments:

Lia said...

That's a super stylish card. I love it.
Lia xx

Elephant's Child said...

That is pretty. I hope the rose petals retain some scent.

papierelle said...

Wow, this is a great idea and card design, love it!!

Margreet said...

Beautiful rose bud on your gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Your dried rosebud is beautiful Annie, looks gorgeous on the card.
xx

Janette said...

Gosh Annie its hard to believe this is a real bud. Its beautiful and the leaf stamp is simply perfect for it. x

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL card Sis and how creative to use one of your rose buds! Nicely done and beautiful inspiration!

meg said...

A beautiful way to say hello

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Cute and beautiful card!!
Hugs

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous Annie! Have a great rest of the week - Michelle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie.....gr karin

HilaryJane said...

That's a first for me. A real rose on a card. Brilliant xx

Donna said...

This is amazing, great idea!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty! This dried rose bud is perfect. What a nice way to say hello!

Gerrina said...

What a great idea to use dried flowers on cards! This one look great! Hugs, Gerrina

Carol L said...

Way to turn a once-live flower into a gorgeous card! This is lovely!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this is breath taking. Love that stunning dried rose.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and with fragrance too your so creative

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love that you used your own dried flower, great idea to add color to it, your stamped leaf looks so real.