Follow me

17 February 2025

Spring Flowers


"Daisy Mouse," House Mouse stamp, 
was coloured with copic markers and Prismacolor  pencils,
to brighten up the flowers, also blending with baby oil.
Designer paper, handmade flowers, and a touch of lace was added.
Cloud stencil for the background.
Marianne Oval Die

Come along with your House Mouse or Gruffies stamps
and join in our fun . 


#434 The theme is:
Anything Goes 

with the option theme is to design

Spring Flowers

Hosted by Sue 



29 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous floral card with beautiful colours, textures and embellishments

Ellen said...

Beautiful Annie!
Grtz Ellen

cards-by-epie said...

Wonderful Card with this little mouse and the big flowers
Nice day Epie

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie! I have spent ages admiring this work of art! The image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous! Love the flowers and lace too, beautifully done! :-)

Hope your ankle is getting better XXX
luv
Lols x x x

Cari S. said...

Amazing! Love the flowers and lace! Simply gorgeous!

April said...

I am loving all the beautiful elements on your card! So soft and Springy looking. Have a great week! xx

Pam MacKay said...

Beautiful design love the added lace and the flower popping out of the frame

!neke said...

Prachtig !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Bunny said...

Gorgeous card. That lace is so feminine.I'd like to know how you fussy cut that flower out so beautifully. And the clouds.....you and Sue D make the best clouds. [Bunny]

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

This is a very sweet card, Annie!
Hugs

Elle-Jeanne said...

Leuke kaart met de house mouse Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Sue said...

Annie, What a gorgeous card! So delicate and colors are lovely. The flowers look like they are alive!
Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and design Annie........gr karin

aga-craft said...

Przepiekna praca, u nas mróz -15 stopni, już niech przyjdzie ta wiosna :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully colored and the flowers and lace are fabulous!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely card.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous, terrific coloring and I love that framing, delicate lace and sweet flowers!

Christine said...

Gorgeous Annie, the touch of lace and that beautiful die cut perfectly frame your sweet little mouse ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, this is just gorgeous! The lace, frame, and flowers are beautiful companions for this darling, sweet mouse. Softly colored with the Prismas and baby oil. I love it to pieces!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the little mouse and all the flowers and lace, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is just so lovely x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness- this is just Gorgeous!!! I love your layout, the textures and the beautiful colors. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Gerrina said...

A fun card with the mouse flying! Hugs, Gerrina

Gina said...

I love how the flowers pops out of the image circle! Beautiful design

Lisa said...

The way you brought the Daisy Mouse stamp to life with copic markers and Prismacolor pencils is stunning! The handmade flowers, designer paper, and touch of lace add such a delicate, beautiful touch. The cloud stencil background creates a perfect, dreamy scene.

Lori Kobular said...

I absolutely love this card with the adorable house mouse holding onto the flower! Love the lace embellishments too!

paperpapier said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning card. I love that you added lace to give it a feminine touch. You coloured the mouse beautifully.

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful, I love every detail of this gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue from Oregon said...

Very Pretty...love your pretty sky on this fancy creation! Love it! 💕Sue Kment