Follow me

21 May 2025

Lily of the Valley

At   Double D Challenges May Birth flowers
as listed at the end of this page
My flowers were made with my Spellbinders Die
Lily of the Valley.
Die cut leaves coloured, shaped and added to my  frame
which is from my stash. 

Theme:  May's Birth Flowers
(Lily of the Valley and Hawthorn)
and Birthstone is Emerald

Use these three colors on your card creation. 



28 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous project,love your diecuts

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful flowers!!
Hugs

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Margreet said...

So beautiful!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful Lily of the Valley flowers- I have a little side garden just absolutely covered in these tiny beautiful flowers.
Carol x

Ellen said...

This is beautiful Annie…love the little flowers!
Gr Ellen

Elephant's Child said...

You do flowers really, really well.

Lia said...

It looks like a wallhanging and it is beautiful!
Lia xx

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Annie! What a pretty piece of spring home decor. Brilliant!

Gerrina said...

What a great combo the die-cuts and that background! Hugs, Gerrina

Barbara said...

These lilies look so real it makes a great card. I can almost smell the lovely scent.

Darlene said...

I just love seeing my Lily of the Valley when it blooms early spring ... it's a good sign of what's to come! LOL This is beautiful Sis!

Donna said...

Fabulous lily of the valley design, I like that you framed it!

Leslie Miller said...

Your flowers look very real and they're gorgeous framed!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Annie......gr karin

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Annie, my Nana loved lily of the valley..gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Such a pretty framed image Annie!!

Judy Woodland said...

How lovely. I am so partial to Lily of the Valley, my Grammie always had a huge bunch of it on her dining room table. Love how you have framed that image.

papierelle said...

Amazing!!! Our lilies of the valley dried out this year; it was far too dry. Such a shame!

HilaryJane said...

Lily of the valley are one of my favourite flowers and they smell gorgeous too. Great card xx

Je@net said...

A very lovely card, Annie!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your lily-of-the-valley card, it looks beautiful.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful die, they look so real!

Christine said...

such beautiful delicate flowers ♥

Vicki said...

Gorgeous Annie! Those Lily of the Valley are so realistic. I love the vintage frame too.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l like LOTV flowers and your choice is stunning x

aga-craft said...

Och konwalie uwielbiam :) pięknie pachną :)

Anja v K@@rten said...

Wonderful!!!! I'loving it!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja