using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
anything goes with a twist being:
Zoo/Jungle animals
love to see your entry in our challenge
Embossing Folder is Craft Concepts called
Leafy flourish. Lunar paste was used over the top

23 comments:
Your monkeys.made me smile this morning
Amazing and funny card!!
Hugs
cute and gorgeous card Annie.........gr karin
Love them.
Mind you, typically they don't live together.
I really like how you combined embossing with the jungle theme—those leafy textures bring the whole idea to life. It feels fresh and creative, a lovely way to bring nature indoors.
New post: www.melodyjacob.com
A fab fun card with those cute monkeys.
A cute and fun jungle scene Annie, that leafy ef creates the perfect background.
xx
OMG ... lol ... look at all those cute little monkeys and LOVE the giraffe peeking around the corner! Awesome, fun card Sis!
Love all the cute animals and embossed foliage.
Carol x
My goodness, what fun and cute little monkeys! Adorable card.
All the animals make it a fun and cute card! And again a embossing folder that fits perfect! Enjoy the weekend!
How fabulous and fun and so very cute Annie, I love it..
luv CHRISSYxx
Great design for your fun card Annie. I love the added texture of the embossing.
Liz xx
Oh Annie your card is so adorable
Oh, how pretty and fun this is, Annie!
This is lovely ...
All the best Jan
Oh my goodness, that is a cute jungle scene, I love monkeys :) The paste looks great over the embossing!
That's so funny and great designed card!!!
Jakie urocze maĆpki:)
How stinkin' cute. I love all those adorable monkeys, great design and great use of that embossing folder!
So cute Annie, these monkeys remind me of the old Ten Little Monkeys jumping on the bed rhyme LOL!!
Urocze i zabawne :)
Post a Comment