Follow me

26 May 2025

Pam #441 THANK YOU


I am using a very old stamp called
Feeling Rosy Teacup
still available on ebay die cut, floral doily
 and flowers  in my stash 


 Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We are here with a new challenge for you.

with the option theme of "thank You"

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Pam

We are  Generously Sponsored by

We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor/s for their continued support.  


Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


24 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embellishments-love the cute image.
Carol x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a lovely and sweet card, Annie!
Have a great week!!
Hugs

April said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the heart saying around the image. Beautiful details. Have a great week! xx

Doreen said...

Love the stamp,such a gorgeous design.

meg said...

A wonderful sentiment and image,a beautiful card

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Annie.......gr karin

Chrissy said...

So very cute and sweet Annie and I love the heart and text, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

stunningly beautiful card. Love every detail of it. Just beautiful, Annie.
Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Stunningly Beautiful card Annie. Love everything about it.
Hugs, Sue

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely - and a very true sentiment.

Bunny said...

I am fortunate to have this stamp. Your card is so cute and I really love the sentiment. Great card. [Bunny]

Liz said...

Lovely card Annie, I love the sentiment.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Sometimes the oldies are the best! This is so pretty, Annie!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love how you added the heart shaped sentiment to this sweet creation! 💕Sue Kment

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I am a tea lover, so loving this fun image- have not seen it before! Love your colors and vintage look to your card. So lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty Annie - love the image and so beautifully mounted using the amazing doily
Blessings
Maxine

aga-craft said...

Słodka myszka, urocza karteczka :)

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie :-) such a sweet image and the details are all so pretty! The doily and flowers are stunning! I just love everything about this :-)

Hope you have a great week!
Luv
Lols x x x

Bernadet said...

What a fun card Annie.
Love the mouse in the cup.
Great papers too.

HilaryJane said...

I do love all the housemice images. This one is so cute and you have framed that little cup perfectly with that flowery heart doily xx

Conniecrafter said...

That is so very sweet, I love the tea cups, so pretty with their decorative elements, sweet heart doily and lovely flowers!

Pam MacKay said...

Your card has a wonderful vintage feel. Love the purple cup and the added flowers so pretty!

Gerrina said...

Always bring a smile out those housemouses! Hugs, Gerrina

Tracy said...

I love your choice of stamp, this is a sweet creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x