Follow me

8 September 2025

Christmassy card



Today, a different fold  challenge hosted by me!
here's the link to the fold I made
Coloured with copics, intense pencils and touched 
up with Prisma colour pencils.

Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We are here with a new challenge for you.
Anything Goes 
with the option theme of  different card fold
 ..so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


 


Our generous Sponsor
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:
SIMON SAYS STAMP





Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads
Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002,
 offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, 
Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies
 in the world.
 Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, 
Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.
 With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!


17 comments:

Lynne said...

Wonderful fold and such a cute image, fabulous!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love this structure...it's so original!!!
Hugs from Spain

Donna said...

Beautiful card and love the inside fold!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card and shape Annie......gr karin

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie and love the fancy fold, those little mice are so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

What a great card, aNNie. I love the fold. Your papers are lovely. I watched the video. Wow having that one tool to make that diagonal score line would be great.[Bunny]

Christine said...

two great cards, your little house mouse image is adorable and wow I love that fold on your Christmas card xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Annie - love how you have mounted the mice image on the first, and that fold is fascinating - thanks for the link
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

House Mouse...always so very nice. I like your card!
Lia xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Annie.xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Annie, cute image and I love the fold.
Liz xx

April said...

This is so cute! I love the pop out fold. What a fun card. Have a great week. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweeties! Great fold that gives a surprise when you open it!

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww that's sweet.

All the best Jan

meg said...

A wonderful fold and great House Mouse image

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, looks like a perfect Christmas morning, kids and their presents :)

Cari S. said...

Love this fold card! Great job Annie!