At The Sisterhood of Crafters
it's a beautiful card with a gorgeous image Annie........gr karin
A gorgeous autumncard with warm rich colours: exactly like the season is.Lia xx
Stunning work Annie - like you I enjoy the autumnal tones no matter the time of year.BlessingsMaxine
I always love these colors and here it looks so cozy! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow…beautiful card Annie, love the image!Gr Ellen
Beautiful Fall creation Sis!
Beautiful autumn theme card Annie x
Beautiful card, it's hard to picture it being spring there when we are starting Fall in the USA.
Lovely colors, stamps and image, Annie!!It's a very beautiful card!Hugs
You've made a beautiful fall card with these lovely images Annie.Greetings Miranda
Oh, how beautiful this is! I used to have the most fun putting clip art together. I have some really nice collections. I recently gave away my printer, but maybe I'll find a better one that doesn't use so much ink.
Gorgeous image and I love the colours and all those pumpkins Annie such a great rustic look..Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely Autumn colours... beautiful card.All the best Jan
A beautiful, autumnal design , Annie. Liz xx
wow, gorgeous fall card, the pumpkins are beautiful xx
Beautiful image and sentiment to go with them, love the old fence in the background!
Supermooie kaart zeker als je van de herfst houd net als ik
Post a Comment
17 comments:
it's a beautiful card with a gorgeous image Annie........gr karin
A gorgeous autumncard with warm rich colours: exactly like the season is.
Lia xx
Stunning work Annie - like you I enjoy the autumnal tones no matter the time of year.
Blessings
Maxine
I always love these colors and here it looks so cozy! Hugs, Gerrina
Wow…beautiful card Annie, love the image!
Gr Ellen
Beautiful Fall creation Sis!
Beautiful autumn theme card Annie x
Beautiful card, it's hard to picture it being spring there when we are starting Fall in the USA.
Lovely colors, stamps and image, Annie!!
It's a very beautiful card!
Hugs
You've made a beautiful fall card with these lovely images Annie.
Greetings Miranda
Oh, how beautiful this is! I used to have the most fun putting clip art together. I have some really nice collections. I recently gave away my printer, but maybe I'll find a better one that doesn't use so much ink.
Gorgeous image and I love the colours and all those pumpkins Annie such a great rustic look..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Lovely Autumn colours... beautiful card.
All the best Jan
A beautiful, autumnal design , Annie.
Liz xx
wow, gorgeous fall card, the pumpkins are beautiful xx
Beautiful image and sentiment to go with them, love the old fence in the background!
Supermooie kaart zeker als je van de herfst houd net als ik
Post a Comment