At The Sisterhood of Crafters
on a project/card
gorgeous and elegant Annie......gr karin
Amazing!!!! I like the combination between flowers and band in the background!!
Beautiful diecut flowers and I like the lace on the background.Lia xx
Beautiful daisies,Annie!Have a great day!Hugs
Such a beautiful card Sis. I love daisies!
Love this one; ot;s so fresh and fin with the lace on it! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous card Annie, I love daisies and they are fabulous on the texture cardstock, love the lace background too..luv CHRISSYxx
A very nice thank you card.All the best Jan
That older daisy die has still got it! Lovely with the lacy and neutral background!
That is gorgeous, love the flowers and the pretty lace behind!
Beautiful card, the daisies are so pretty xx
Post a Comment
11 comments:
gorgeous and elegant Annie......gr karin
Amazing!!!! I like the combination between flowers and band in the background!!
Beautiful diecut flowers and I like the lace on the background.
Lia xx
Beautiful daisies,Annie!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Such a beautiful card Sis. I love daisies!
Love this one; ot;s so fresh and fin with the lace on it! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous card Annie, I love daisies and they are fabulous on the texture cardstock, love the lace background too..
luv CHRISSYxx
A very nice thank you card.
All the best Jan
That older daisy die has still got it! Lovely with the lacy and neutral background!
That is gorgeous, love the flowers and the pretty lace behind!
Beautiful card, the daisies are so pretty xx
Post a Comment