Follow me

12 November 2025

"J"




At Beccy's Place challenges today

Create a project using the letter "J" as your prompt.

I wanted to make a simple CAS design using a very old block

Stampin Up stamp of Baby Jesus 

Joy fold card tutorial by Beccy here

DSP gifted by a friend Hilde.



Upload a photo of your creation to the

INSPIRATION WORDS:
joy, jolly, Jesus, Jack Frost, jingle bells, Joyeux Noel, joy fold card, jade, jonquil, jungle green

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Beautiful card Annie…love the papers!
Gr Ellen

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie.....gr karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie.....gr karin

Beccy said...

Awww, that's so cute! Love the little drawing of the baby Jesus, and I love the fold you created for your card, Annie, well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love It, Annie!
Hugs

Lowcarb team member said...

Different styles but good choices for 'J'.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty papers, great Christmas card!