Peace on Earth Challenges
is inspired by our mood board
silhouette die cut of the sled and background from
scraps in my box, splats for snow by flicking my
white posca pen
Very cute winter card, we will be getting enough snow for sledding tomorrow, but I am wishing for Spring!
Beautiful card Annie x
What a fun sledding scene! Great job!
Very inspired card, Annie! Hugs
A beautiful winter's scene Annie
A beautiful snowy scene Annie.. xx
Love the background and the snow splatter! A perfect silhouette to go with our Peace on Earth mood board!
Makes a great snow card! Hugs, Gerrina
what a very beautiful card Annie........gr karin
How pretty this is, Annie! What a beautiful background for the sledding kids!
A very nice background for the kids having fun in the snow.All the best Jan
pretty winter scene with your playful children having fun in the snow xx
Fabulous winter scene your silhouette fits with it perfectly!
I know I commented on this card ... are my comments going into spam I wonder?!All the best Jan
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very cute winter card, we will be getting enough snow for sledding tomorrow, but I am wishing for Spring!
Beautiful card Annie x
What a fun sledding scene! Great job!
Very inspired card, Annie!
Hugs
A beautiful winter's scene Annie
A beautiful snowy scene Annie.. xx
Love the background and the snow splatter! A perfect silhouette to go with our Peace on Earth mood board!
Makes a great snow card! Hugs, Gerrina
what a very beautiful card Annie........gr karin
How pretty this is, Annie! What a beautiful background for the sledding kids!
A very nice background for the kids having fun in the snow.
All the best Jan
pretty winter scene with your playful children having fun in the snow xx
Fabulous winter scene your silhouette fits with it perfectly!
I know I commented on this card ... are my comments going into spam I wonder?!
All the best Jan
Post a Comment