Follow me

18 March 2026

One Each for Easter

 



Join us a Double D challenges to be in for the win 

being inspired by our mood board. I decided to make

two cards, one for a child and one Religious one for an adult.

SB Easter embossing folder and Stampin Up 

embossing folder, along with some dies.


Prize 

👇



19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very beautiful card, the other is beautiful Annie..........gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Two beautiful cards, full of meaning.
I love them.
Hugs

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Annie

Barbara said...

Wow! I absolutely was gob struck by both of your cards. I really think that the texture in the background was awesome. The three bunnies were perfect and I loved the simple cross and the lovely lilies too.

Birgit said...

Two very different cards to kick off this challenge, but both are beautiful. I love both of your takes from the inspiration board. The cross with the lilies is gorgeous.

Diane said...

Beautiful cards Annie, how clever to make both an adult and a child's card!!

Darlene said...

Both cards are just awesome Sis! Love the idea for your kids card ... too cute and your adult card is perfect!! Love Ya

Margreet said...

Beautiful cards, but I prefer the one with the cute rabbits!!

!neke said...

Great cards Annie !!!

Donna said...

Fabulous Easter cards, the bunnies are so cute cut out of patterned paper, I need to find mine-great background too! Second card is stunning with all the texture and meaning of Easter!

Leslie Miller said...

One fun, one serious, and both beautiful! I especially love the fun papers for the bunnies with the Easter eggs in the background.

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful cards Annie, love those floppy bunnies..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Both are nice Annie ...

All the best Jan

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful Easter cards, love the cute Bunnies and Easter egg embossed background, beautiful cross and flowers and love the textured embossed background.
Carol x

Vicki said...

Beautiful Easter cards, Annie! The embossed backgrounds on them both are amazing. Lots of great detail. Cute bunnies and I love the cluster of lilies at the base of the cross. I'm sure both recipients will love these cards.

Gerrina said...

Both have grate texture and colors! Love that bunny and the CAS-style o the 2nd one! Hugs, Gerrina

cards-by-epie said...

Two Super nice cards Annie .....
Nice day xx

Judy Woodland said...

Both beautiful creations, Annie. I have that bunny die and so enjoy using it. LOVE what you have done with him, simply fabulous!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the bunny card and the different patterns you used on them, that embossing folder has great details! That is such a great background for your cross and beautiful flowers, both are just wonderful!