Follow me

8 April 2026

Make Someone Smile

 

MAKE SOMEONE SMILE

Bonus Inspiration Board


The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge is on and

Our theme is

Make someone Smile :)😊

Do you remember the old Bugaboo images? I was on 

their design team and have a folder full of funny ones

like this one.  Sadly they closed their store. 

Copic markers were used, textured cardstock, and the 

sentiment was printed when I printed up the stamp.

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely card Annie.........gr karin

Darlene said...

Brought an instant smile Sis! Oh yes, I remember Bugaboo!! So sad so many online sites have closed their doors and box stores too! What's the world coming to?

Conniecrafter said...

Ha Ha, great coloring and we will see after my hubby retires how it goes :)

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! That's pretty funny! Cute, Annie!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Cute, cute and funny card!!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha, love this Annie the sentiment cracked me up nd some cases so true, love the fun image ..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL I'm smiling :)

All the best Jan

Chris said...

Stella and Gus always make me smile Annie- lovely to see them again.
xx

karin said...

So funny this image with text. I also have some of these Bugaboo digi's in a map on my computer.
Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment-love it.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful fun card with a fun image