Follow me

14 April 2026

Time for Tea

 


Join us at Double D challenges to be in for the win 

being inspired by our mood board 

and theme Tea or Coffee for a great prize 

for the winner, shown below. 


House Mouse stamp, coloured with copics was used for

my DT card, having their cup of friendly tea. 


18 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a great card Annie.
Love the mouses and the background.

meg said...

Your card made me smile

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful card Annie......gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely desing!
Hugs

Lowcarb team member said...

That's so sweet ... I like it.

All the best Jan

Gerrina said...

A un ine and like this the mouses look not too cute... Hugs, Gerrina

Ysnelda Solano said...

Hermosa tarjeta ♥.♥

Vicki said...

The sweetest little tea party going on! Cute House Mouse images and lovely surrounding scene.

Darlene said...

What a cute card Sis! Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Two sweeties having tea in the garden! So cute, and a pretty card design!

Judy Woodland said...

How utterly sweet. I'm such a fan of House Mouse, and your little mousies are perfect!!! This is just so cute!!

Ilonka said...

Such a great card.
Hugs Ilonka

cards-by-epie said...

Gorgeous high tea card Annie ......
Have a nice day today Epie

Lia said...

House Mouse images are always fun and I like this one on the great background.
Lia xx

Barbara said...

This is just so cute I have a big smile on my face and you've done well my friend.

Conniecrafter said...

They are too cute hanging out and I like the die cut at the top too!

Christine said...

fun little teatime card, especially with your house mouse duo xx

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Such a cute card! Those sweet mice have personality!