Follow me

3 June 2026

Hello Sunshine

Join us at Double D challenges to be in for the win 

being inspired by our mood board 

and theme of BOWS

This can be a real bow, stamped, die cut, any kind of bow


My design is a Bow Card I made and added a bow from

my stash. Bow was made on the bow maker I have

The tutorial for this is at Beccy's Place 


17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Annie..........gr karin

papierelle said...

Wonderful designed with so many special details!!! Love it!!
P.S. Currently, my posts are not appearing in the Reading List on the dashboard. Blogger is having a problem again, and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Vicki said...

Annie, this this is gorgeous! I love the monochrome green and cute image. Lovely dotted bow! Another amazing creation, my friend!

Barbara said...

Wow I had to take a close look at this card as I believe it's fantastic. Oh yes I have a bowl maker too totally forgot about it but you've used it very well here. It looks like a 3D card and it's just amazing.

meg said...

Gorgeous image,colouring and card

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

This is a cute and lovely card, dear Annie!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs

Diane said...

It's a gorgeous bow card Annie. love the pretty colors!! Can you remove the prize as we don't give out any prizes anymore at DD, you might want to check your other DD posts you have scheduled and remove any prizes you are showing...thanks!!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the colours and bow card and bows with the greens and adorable image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I so love the layering of it all, great coloring of the sweet image and great design!

Darlene said...

What can I say??? WOW! GORGEOUS! Yep, that about covers it lol. Well done Sis!

Gerrina said...

So many layers; beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love the shade of green and the flower sprigged paper and darling image! The bow is absolute perfection!

Sandra H said...

So creative is your card such a gorgeous layout too x

Donna said...

Stunning bow card, like the cute image, colors and the bow is amazing, thanks for including the link. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the colours ... a very nice looking card.

All the best Jan

Lena said...

What a beautiful bow card. Love all the embellies you added to it. Stunning!
Hugs,
Lena

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet card, and I LOVE that pretty yellow green color. All those embellishments work perfectly together, and that polka dot bow is the perfect final touch. Awesome design here.