Follow me

2 August 2026

snow winter tales


 Peace on Earth Challenges

 is inspired by our beautiful and fun mood board

which Darlene and Diane share with us all


I am using a Penny Black stamp, snowtex for the snow
texture, 'blobs' for the snow balls, copic markers, white gel pen
for the stamps, "snow winter tales"
a beautiful stamp for Christmas cards
↧


18 comments:

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Annie!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Annie..........gr karin

Diane said...

I absolutely LOVE this pretty and snowy card!!

Darlene said...

Oh how sweet are these little birdies! Beautiful card Sis! Love it! HUGS

Donna said...

Stunning Penny Black card, like the effect of the snowtex!

meg said...

A stunning peaceful scene

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Annie - I always love to see robins on Christmas cards and this stamp looks fab. You've created the perfect winter scene for them
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the little Robins.
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

Serenely beautiful, Annie! The snow textures adds lots of depth without being too dimensional. I love it!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie and I love the little robins and snow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful, textural card Annie - this is a beauty.
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous winter scene, lovely coloring and great texture!

Gerrina said...

On a verry hot day here it is refreshng to see this beauty! Hugs, Gerrna

Lena said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Annie. I especially love the way you coloured in your Robins. xxx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Your Christmas card is absolutely gorgeous!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, my I am just loving your card, it's truly gorgeous. Birds are my favorite animal. I'm going to have to look into the product that you used for the snow. Thanks for sharing your pretty card. Hope you have a wonderful day!
cindys-greencricut

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely Annie.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Coloring the robins and adding the snowtex texture creates such a peaceful winter scene, and the soft snowballs and delicate highlights make the whole card feel serene and beautifully seasonal.