I haven't had the time to make a card for the challenges
over at Aurora Wings for a while, so yesterday I got my favourite image out.
This card is resembling the element 'water'.
over at Aurora Wings for a while, so yesterday I got my favourite image out.
This card is resembling the element 'water'.
My image is called "The Gift"
The background I designed in paint shop, using all sorts of
'filters and plugins' and then printed my image which was
coloured with copic markers.
Fussy cutting my image it was then double mounted onto my background.
Several dies, Stickles and pearl drops were also used.
The background I designed in paint shop, using all sorts of
'filters and plugins' and then printed my image which was
coloured with copic markers.
Fussy cutting my image it was then double mounted onto my background.
Several dies, Stickles and pearl drops were also used.
Challenge:

48 comments:
Wow! Simply gorgeous.
Beautiful card Annie!! I love the background you have created!! you are a pro in everything!! Beautiful work.
Annie, this is gorgeous. That is a perfect background for those wonderful images.
fantastic scene card !
Hello from Elma
Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie
What a beautiful waterworld scene, Annie!
This card really tells a story Annie. Gorgeously made.
Hugs Veerle xxx
Just been playing catch-up with your posts Annie while I have a little bit of time to spare. All of your work is amazing and so cheerful it was great to see them.
This card today is very beautiful
Love Chrissie xx
What a beautiful and colorful card Annie ... Grandioos !!!
Greetings rosina
Annie I love your gorgeous mermaid card
Anne
Amazing card, Annie, the background you've created is stunning! xx
Oh my this is absolutely full of wonder and magic a superb underwater scene Annie
hugs
lorraine x
This is so beautiful Annie, it would make a perfect engagement card.
Sue xx
Stunning card and scene Annie..loz
Love the background you've created Annie, great card.
Karin
xx
Gorgeous card Annie. Love the scene you made and the fabulous background xx
Looks like they are deep down in the sea..so beautiful and cute!
Wow, such amazing digital background!! And love this sweet image! Fab colouring, diecuts and flowers, it seems really an underwater scene!
Oh that's gorgeous, beautiful scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Awesome card, aNNie. Just beautiful.
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.
[Bunny]
Beautiful underwater scene and cute images love the foliage dies
Carol x
Love your card Annie, very nice scene!!!
It's the end of the mounth....so....,
Happy Birthday to you..happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, happy birthday..Happy Birthday TO YOU!!!
xx Gerie
Wow Annie this is really gorgeous. I adore that background you have created and the added little elements.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Totally stunning Annie, fabulous colours and design, love the mermaids and the underwater scene, Kate x
Stunning card Annie! The background is perfect for this adorable couple! Fabulous coloring and I love all the dies as well as the pearls!
Brenda
Love the image and your watery background is stunning! A beautiful card Annie.
Chris
x
Stunning Annie, love the beautiful sea scene you have created, beautiful images too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Oh, this is so sweet, Annie!! I love the mermaid and merman!! You colored them beautifully!! The background looks amazing!! Wow!! I love, love this!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wonderful card Annie, i love the background.
Hugs
Kuni
Happy Birthday Annie :). This card is incredibly beautiful and the background is amazing xx
Oh my word Annie, this is a great work of art! just love it all ;) Viv xx
its gorgeous card!
A beautiful card Annie, such a gorgeous background and pretty image - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Love this wonderful card, the background is faboulus and the image so pretty,
hugs,
Ans x
Beautiful background on this wonderful card Annie, cute image.
Hugs Pam x
So beautiful and a romantic under the sea scene.
Yvonne xx
Very clever use of the paint shop products, wonderful design and a great image.
Kath x
SO pretty and gorgeous background.
Fabulous background you've created in photo shop to display the images so beautifully x
Awesome details and fabulous coloring! Beautiful card!
What a fabulous card Annie - love your computer generated background. I hope you gave this to your dearly loved DH :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Such a cute pair Annie and love the depth and detail in the background.
Laine
xx
Stunning Annie Love the beautiful background and colours.
Gr, Sylvia x
Oh my, that is so pretty. love the dimension you achieved with the layers. Hugz
Love this gorgeous ocean scene you've created, aNNie! Gorgeous contrast of dark blue of the sea and the bright lime green you used in the mermaid's tail and the flowers in the corner. This is so full of life and magic it radiates positive energy! Thank you for this gorgeous entry in the Elements challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx
Ooh WOW, aNNie! Your colors are just amazing! Love your layered background and fabulous embellies. What a fabulous underwater scene! Thanks so much for joining our Elements challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
Beautiful card! Such sweet images! Love that background too! So pretty!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
THis is a stunning display of the water element!!! What an incredible scene you created here!! I cannot get enough of it!! I think i might be in love with the sea horse hiding in the seaweed!!! Beautifully beautifully done!!!
I'm so sorry for being sooo late on my commenting but thank you so much for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!
Post a Comment