Follow me

30 August 2017

School/Study


A few years back I used to be on the design team for 
Sweet Pea Stamps, until they shut their door, and this cute image was one of many we were lucky to use.
Artist is Lynne Stansbery. 
[I am not certain if she is around]

Using Lyra pencils to colour my image, a few chip board
pieces and foamiran flower I made using a die.

Challenge:
Simon Monday~School/Study

My previous post today can be viewed below this one if you wish
to do so, ok if you can't.

41 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is so adorable, love your coloring!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She's a lovely image Annie, such a shame when great companies shut up shop. Super card.. Hugs Tracey xx

Bunny said...

Super cute. Love all the embellishment and the sentiment.

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY!

[Bunny]

Stamps and Paper said...

Annie she us so sweet you ve coloured he beautifully

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Annie, beautiful image and terrific colouring, beautifully designed, Kate x

Tracy Freeman said...

Was it really a few years ago now ! gosh time has flown by, I have always loved your work using these images Annie and this is no different, just gorgeous.
I hope you are well my lovely xxx

Michelle said...

It is a very sweet image Annie and your card is gorgeous - Michelle x

Veerle said...

Wonderful card Annie.
Hugs Veerle xxx

Kuni said...

Wonderful card with lovely details Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Chris said...

Cute image, brilliant sentiment and a fabulous design. You are an expert at creating beautiful flowers with your foamiran Annie!
Chris
xx

Berina RGA said...

Such a cute card Annie!! Love it!!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Annie,

die Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Eine sehr schöne Coloration. Hugs Silvi

Ans Gilbert said...

Very sweet and adorable card,
Love the cute image and the pretty flower.
hugs
Ans x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! You've colored it perfectly!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

froebelsternchen said...

Too cute Annie! Adorable!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Annie and the image is really cute with her little glasses..love yourdetails and design..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is so adorable. I have not ever seen this image before and you colored her so beautifully.

Liz said...

Great card and what a sweet image Annie, beautifully coloured. Love the quote! xx

Mrs.B said...

This is fabulous - love the image and quote.
Avril xx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Annie.
Laine
xx

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful flower and such a cute image. Loving the fun elements too x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet image and good to see your gorgeous handmade flowers
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Glennis F said...

Such a sweet image, Annie, I love the result

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a lovely image and great design - such a pretty flower.
How strange - we both posted a card about books today!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image-love the clocks and flower
Carol x

Carol S. said...

The image Annie is gorgeous. Beautifully coloured and the flower is stunning too. Fabulous design. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful colouring and a great design, great image .

Kath x

Jane Savage said...

So precious, Annie! Lovely colours and embellies too! xxx

Meggymay said...

Just had to have a catch up tonight Annie, I have missed some gorgeous cards.
This one is so, so cute and the sentiment says it all its fantastic. W here would we be without learning to read and the joy of a good book.
Yvonne xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card Annie! Love how she is colored as well as your embellishments!

Brenda

Rosina said...

Very nice this Annie card, what a cute and beautiful colored stamp on it
Greetings Rosina

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet Pea rubber Stamps were amazing, it's a shame that they are no more sell. This cute little kid with the book is adorable and you coloured her so well! Lovely card and gorgeous foamiran flower!!

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous image Annie I have never seen her before she is very pretty, love the card design, colours and embellishments, top notch make
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Oooh Annie those stamps l used to love too and your card using one of the images is stunning as always yours so talented xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous image and card Annie, such a great look on her face.

Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely Annie
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute and pretty creation Annie. I adore the colour of the flower you made and still droll over them.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marjeta said...

Adorable card. Love this image.

Marjeta

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful image Annie, and so beautifully used - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely charming card! I am addicted to books and am an eternal librarian, so I was really thrilled to see this card with a literary vibe. I loved the sentiment you included and how it pairs so perfectly with your beautifully-colored image. This made me smile and I'm so glad you took the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!