Happy First Birthday CAS watercolours team, a wonderful and
inspiring blog to always visit. Here is my contribution using real
leaves, gelato's and water spritzed and 'stamped' onto my
watercolour paper... inspired by Karen. I will, however
use Karen's technique to the fullest with Distressed Oxides
next time and not gelato's.
I do hope you can see the veins
in the leaves here...
These are the leaves I used....
CHALENGE:
CAS watercolours....🍂leaves🍂



55 comments:
This is gorgeous, what a wonderful idea. Hugs, Valerie
Great idea and a wonderful card. Love the shape too.
Valerija xx
I would to try. Interesting technique.
Beautiful card.
Nunzia
Very nice this autumn card Annie ... fun doing watercolor leaves
Your previous card is also a beauty
greetings Rosina
What an amazing technique, Annie! The result is stunning! Have a good weekend! xxx
I see the veins, great card ;O)
Gorgeous card and the colour of the leaves are beautiful. There are maple trees in my supermarket card park and the leaves turn the most wonderful red before dropping. This reminds me. Christine xx
Beautiful Annie.
Excuse that it was long ago I blogged. A close friend died while we moved to a new home and we had a long holiday. I'am back now ;-)
Hugs, Petra
What a fantastic idea Annie, I love the effect that the leaves have given, a great card.
Sue xx
PS My envelope arrived in the post yesterday afternoon, looking forward to having a play. Thank you. x
Just on a catch up after my holidays and I'd missed some gorgeous makes. This looks fabulous and the flowers in the previous post look stunning. Must check out this blog, sounds interesting.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx
Creative and fun and what a fabulous idea x
Great fun Annie! Have used a version of this technique many times over the years, both when I was running kid's activities and with my own kids and grandkids! Ours involved loads of paint(and a lot of mess!) the results were no where near as elegant yours...but it was fun! Thanks for bringing back some fun memories!
Chris
x
Great technique and a beautiful card, Annie!
Such a fun idea Annie and lovely card!
Laine
xx
Oh yes, I can see then Annie, it's a super watercolours Autumnal creation.
B x
its so very beautiful
lots of hugs
very nice the Card, great idea!!!
Happy weekend
Elke
Working with the real leaves has produced such a lovely CAS card! Love how this turned out!
Beautiful card. I've only used this technique once. I'll have to try again. I love the shape of your card. [Bunny]
Fabulous card, Annie. This is a beautiful technique! I love that you used real leaves! Kisses, my friend.
Love the stitched layered dies and what a great simple technique love the result-remember doing this years ago when mine were little
Carol x
That is fabulous Annie, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
What a fab technique Annie. The colours are gorgeous xx
Fabulous technique Annie and such a beautiful card, lovin g the colours, Kate x
A fantastic card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Hallo liebe Annie,
wow, das ist ja eine interessante Technik. Die Blätter einfärben finde ich total genial. Eine wunderschöne Karte ist entstanden. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Hugs Silvi
PS: Gerade ist dein Stempel bei mir angekommen. Ich freue mich riesig. Ich habe meinen ersten Housemouse Stempel. Bisher habe ich immer nur mit Bildern gearbeitet die ich geschenkt bekommen habe. Ich bin so glücklich über den tollen Gewinn. Vielen herzlichen Dank. Hugs & Kisses to you my friend from Silvi
Annie, that is a gorgeous card and wow you are so creative.
Your card using real leaves and gelatos is so artsy, Annie. I have wanted to try Karen's technique too:-) TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs
Yes I see the veins in your leaves and you've made
a beatifull card Annie with this techniek!
Have a nice weekend!
xx Gerie
A fabulous card ANNIE 😄😄😄 love that use of real leaves x
AMAZING card aNNie!!! The leaves veins look fabulous! Great technique with the real leaves!!!
Oh wow, it looks amazing!! The colors are gorgeous!! The shape is fabulous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great idea to use real leaves. I find it beautiful what you have done
So creative and beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia
A fabulous card Annie, such a good idea to use real leaves.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is beautiful
Beautiful and a brilliant idea.
Kath x
A great idea using the leaves. Its a fabulous card Annie.
Yvonne xx
I love the effects from real leaves and flowers. Have a lovely weekend, big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous card and technique Annie..Loz
Awesome card Annie! Sure can see the leaf veins! You're so creative:) Have a great weekend!
Brend
Using real leaves was inspirational. The result and the colours are fab. Hope your feeling a lot better now. Hugs Mrs A.
I want to try Karen's technique too, Annie! I love how they worked with the Gelatos! Very artsy and I do see the veins! What a lovely shaped card too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!
This is a wonderful idea!! Love it Annie!
Very cool and artsy design using real leaves, Annie!! I'm hoping to make one myself after seeing Karen's post. She inspires so many of us!! Great colours for your card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx
gorgeous card !
Wish you a nice day
Elma
Przepięknie się odbiły te listki :) Wyszła piekna , złota jesień :)
What great techniques you are using Annie - with fabulous results - this is amazing
Blessings
Maxine
Awesome Annie and great results.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
A lovely card my friend..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Wow gorgeous art and what a wonderful idea to stamp with paint on leaves! I hope you are doing well, things are settling down here... still lots to be finished but at least we've done our part :) Take good care, Shirleyxx
Beautiful Annie..a lovely technique and end result..
luv CHRISSYxx
A beautiful card. Love the idea of using actual leaves. You are the queen of techniques
So pretty, I love the use of the leaves for stamping, the veins are so delicate. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour :)
Love the use of the real leaves! Great soft autumn colours. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!
Post a Comment