Follow me

15 February 2018

Glory of expression


I was inspired by a card Ina created 
using brusho's and glossy paper. Using the same technique.
Thank You  Ina.

Products from Stamplorations used are:


Challenge:
Stamplorations....paint it red


Stamplorations...The Never Ending a/g challenge


Stamping Sensations.....a/g with flowers
Simon Wednesday...add a die cut
Time Out...one layer card

59 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Anne ,the colours are beautiful xx

Mia said...

I love red!!!!!!! Your card is brilliant, Annie. I love the sentiment. Kisses, my friend.

Bunny said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers in the pocket. Simplicity can be so nice sometimes. [Bunny]

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Annie!
Elma

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card, Annie!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow aNNie, great artistry card!! Stunning! Love so much that pocket filled with daisies and the fab background!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Annie - I love it when I see you trying and succeeding with new techniques.
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley Young said...

Very eye catching and vibrant Annie x

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation for our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations and very eye catching stamping and colours, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Anonymous said...

Your card is brilliant, Annie!
Greetings Elke

Rosina said...

Gorgeous card Annie...beautiful coloured

hugs Rosina

froebelsternchen said...

Absolutely to my liking Annie !
F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C!

♥♥♥
Susi

Jane Savage said...

What an incredible effect! I'm getting the Brushos out as we speak!! Gorgeous card Annie! xxx

Ellen said...

Gorgeous card Annie!

StirYourCreativity said...

Marvellous riot of colors :)

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card Annie, fabulous design x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Annie
Gr Karin

Mac Mable said...

Loving all that red and the artsy look of your card is amazing x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful Annie, love how the flowers are coming out of the pocket.

Sue xx

Laine said...

This is a Wow! Annie. Love that sentiment!
Laine
xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Aww how cute is that Annie, great card, love Stamplorations stamps, mine are underused. Great colour way too, very appropriate.
Shaz in Oz.x

sharon said...

Annie this is stunning, I LOVE your card!!!!
Hugs
sharon :)

Viv said...

So pleased you joined our current challenge at Stamping Sensations Annie! Lovely vibrant card! x

Carol L said...

Artsy and beautiful - love the explosion of color!

Chris said...

Fabylous, a glorious explosion of colour! A great technique and a brilliant result.
Chris
x

Tracy Welham said...

This card really pops, I love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Debs cards said...

Hi Annie another beautiful card and the colours are wonderful and your design is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

Valerija said...

Beautiful stamps and I love the colours.
Valerija xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful, love the background :) Sorry I haven't been in blogland these days, but all is well over here in winter wonderland :) Hugs x

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka, piękne kolory :)

Sarah said...

This is amazing Annie, such a glorious colour xx

MaryH said...

Fab brusho work, and I love the patterns you've created in the background (looks like a combination of brusho work and The pocket of pretty posies is just a beautiful addition to the entire composition! I love it and especially the shades of red - TFS & Hugs

Margreet said...

Beautiful red explosion!
xxx Margreet

Dortesjs said...

Fabulous card

Linda Simpson said...

This looks fabulous, love the background and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

sandie said...

super background, love the retro look and amazing you got all the details of this and make it one layer-thanks for joining Time Out

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! I love the background!! The pocket of flowers is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

This is awesome Annie...beautiful colours and love the sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Sue said...

Loving the red Annie this is gorgeous huggles Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, a lovely background and super sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ans Gilbert said...

Wonderful card Annie,
Love the colours,
hugs
Ansx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous background colour. Its a great card Annie and it has a lovely sentiment.
Yvonne xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card again,Annie.Love the background and the pretty stamp.

Gr,Sylvia x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and sentiment
Carol x

Dora said...

Great worked with ink and stamps. Beautiful.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

Kathleen said...

Wow, superb design.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Annie, this card is fabulous!!! Colours and design is stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Annie x

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE that stamp! Your card is gorgeous - you are so creative.

Kuni said...

Stunning card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Lola said...

So pretty and awesome background.

loz said...

fabulous card annie..loz

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing work

Anita in France said...

An explosion of fabulous, vibrant colour, Annie ... so full of energy ... amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Donna Ellis said...

What an intriguing thought, Annie. It’s a beautifully explosive creation! Hugs, de

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, what a brilliant sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Anja v K@@rten said...

Very very beautiful Annie.
Also youre use of the colors :-)
You told me that you are my follower but I can't find you??? :-(
Creatieve groetjes, Anja