Follow me

14 February 2018

getting messy

My little mixed media project has many lovely stamps on it and
the latest one is my Rubber Dance "I Heart Art" stamp which
has so many lovely different hearts on the one big stamp set.
Texture Paste and a TH stencil, along with Distressed Oxides and
a spray or two of dylusion inks were use then my images stamped.
 My hearts were stamped then fussy cut and added to my project.
Rubber Dance Stamps can also be purchased
here in Australia at Ink Art Designs


Challenge
Rubber Dance.....colour theme and/OR use HEARTS
[I chose to use Hearts}

Rubber Dance....forever stamping
Fashionable Stamping....one for the girls

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie wow this card is lovely ,well done my friend xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous. You do so well at the mixed media. You have too much fun!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Happy Valentine's day! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Love your new creation!
Elma

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, great mixed media card!! So artsy!! Fab background with stencils!! The hearts and the black image are stunning! Great work!

Valerija said...

Absolutely adorable Annie!
Valerija xx

Je@net said...

Wow...a real beauty, Annie!

Debra K. said...

Fab mixed media project! Great combination of stamps and colours. I love your fussy cut hearts. Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Annie - you obviously had fun creating this beauty.
Blessings
Maxine

Bernadet said...

I love it Annie!.
It's so special!

Glennis F said...

Fabulous mixed media project Annie - I love it

Dortesjs said...

messy messy ...a very beautiful card ;O)) messy is good

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh this is fab

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I adore this mixed media treasure Annie. Wishing you much love on Valentines day although it may have already passed (I forget who is ahead and who is behind hee hee!!) What ever the day there is always love to be shared.. Warmest of wishes Tracey xx

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful MM piece, Annie! Great mix of colours xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

aga-craft said...

Wspaniały projekt :) cudowna romantyczna praca :)

Jo said...

Annie, this is FAB! Love the words. Hope you're well x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Annie, ein wunderschönes Mixed Media Bild. Da hast du wirklich super kombiniert. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Hugs Silvi

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning piece of work Annie, fabulous stamping and images, wonderful design and colours, Kate x x

Carol L said...

What a warm, tender, and thoughtful card that sends a loving message! Love this!

Chris said...

It's beautiful Annie, wonderful inking and stamping...and very appropriate for today!
hugs
xx

Marjan said...

Wonderful Mixed Media project, love it! Beautifil stamping and structure. Wonderful text too!

Bunny said...

Lovely mixed media and that sentiment is so grand! [Bunny]

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Debs cards said...

Hi Annie I love this card and your design is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Meggymay said...

This is a gorgeous card, the stamps are fantastic, but it is that wonderful quote that spoke to me today.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous Annie! fabulous card huggles Sue xx

froebelsternchen said...

I love this one Annie! I love the DaVinci women, so this is so suited to my liking.
You have always the perfect touch to your designs!
oxo Susi
Happy Valentine's Day!
♥♥♥

Margreet said...

Awesome mixed media project Annie...lovely heart and a fab sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Kuni said...

Very beautiful card and background Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous piece Annie, gorgeous design and I love the quote you used.
Avril xx

Lisa said...

Wow, Annie, this is stunning!! I absolutely love the colors and the texture!! The stamping is fabulous!! So artistic and gorgeous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Annie, love the gorgeous background and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, there's some inky fun here and it looks fabulous, Annie! The sentiment is so beautiful, too.

Wendy said...

Oh wow! love this Annie it's Absolutely fabulous, gorgeous colours & design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is fabulous Annie! The design is beautiful. I love the text and gorgeous hearts.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sue said...

I love everything about this Annie, the colours and the stamping are just wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in with us again at Rubber Dance, and have a fun week. Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, such a lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

Great project Annie. Fab job x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful mixed media card and brilliant stamps
carol x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous design and the sentiment is gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Berina RGA said...

This is so pretty Annie! I love the hearts.

Chrissy said...

FABulous mixed media project Annie and another beautiful sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

its so very nice!
love it!
hugs

loz said...

beautiful card and sentiment annie...loz

Rubber Dance said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for using our stamps in such a pretty way. I love how you arranged the elements on the card. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge! xx Susanne.

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

This is such a beautiful card, Annie!
Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge.
Hugs, Anita xx

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovely love card! Thank you for using our stamps and entering both our challenges at Rubber Dance! ♥