Follow me

13 March 2020

polkadoodles


Mixed media, paints, stencil and embossing paste. This gorgeous stamp is by Polkadoodles, stamped onto my background, then stamped again onto a gelli plate created background using stencils and paints. Fussy cut and placed onto the the main background stamps.  Love my journal pages and fun in the making.
[I always add my own personal words after published]


Linking to 
Love to Create challenge
anything mixed media

Digi Choosday
anything goes

Polkadoodles
anything goes

Today's adventures in the duck pond, mud and clay....called for a bath after









41 comments:

Christine said...

love your polkadoodles flowers the simple colouring is perfect for your artsy background.
Monty should have been a Golden Retriever, he's such a water dog and by the look of it the dirtier the better :)

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a beautiful journal page Annie and baby had a fun swim.

loz said...

Gorgeous page and colours Annie. Monte is enjoying the muddy water..loz

Margreet said...

Stunning page, Annie. Monte really loves the pond!
xxx Margreet

Je@net said...

A beautiful page with the lovely flowers, Annie!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, and Monte seems to be enjoying life very much! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh look at Monte enjoying the cool of the water, he looks like he's found his happy place hee hee.. looks like a beautiful place to walk Annie.
Lovely journal page, those stamps look like something that needs to be in my collection!! I too like to add words at a later date.
Hope you are keeping well? It's a crazy world right now. Take care of yourselves & enjoy those walks we all need them right now. Hugs Tracey xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous page Annie - fascinating flowers and great work in making your page.
Loving the Monte photos - he looks as though he really had fun, and wore himself out!
Blessings
Maxine

Gina said...

Beautiful with the gelliplate back ground ! Looks like Monte is having lots of fun! :) GinaX

meg said...

A gorgeous journal page in beautiful colours, love the stamp, Monte looks as though he is enjoying himself

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous page - the stamps really are amazing with all that intricate detailing and I love the movement and energy of the colours in the background. I bet Monte wondered why he needed another bath when he got home, having had such a splendid bath already! Great photos.
Alison x

Enny said...

What a beautiful page, lovely colours and gorgeous flowers ! Monte had a real good time, and so did you afterwards.... :)) Corona takes us over.. in Belgium, everything is cancelled, non-food shops and schools are closed. I do hope and pray that it doesn't get worse, like in Italy... Hugs, Enny

GerJanne said...

Your card is stunning! Lovely stamps and colors.
Mr Monte is so cute and he has a lovely swimmingpool ;-)

Bunny said...

Monte just cracks me up with his love of water and such a fun dog. Now I forgot what you made. Not going to look because I know whatever it was, it was beautiful.
[Bunny]

Marjan said...

Gorgeous Annie, love the combination of beautiful background with the flowerstamps!
Haha, look at all the mud Monty stirs up!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, so pretty - I love Polkadoodles stamps especially the whimsical flowers.
Fab photographs of Monte, it looks very familiar! We are very fortunate to live in an area with lots of chalk streams, that means no mud - Ramsey is lovely and clean when he comes out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jantine said...

beautiful with the colors and the flowers! And Monte looks likes he's thoroughly enjoying himself!
Hugs

Petra-loves-paper said...

Gorgeous journal page, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

Chris said...

Such beautiful stamps Annie, love the background and colours, journal pages are so satisfying and relaxing to make, think I need to get mine out now!
Monte is in his element enjoying that mud bath!! xx

Dortesjs said...

ohhh great page, lots of layers, with the stamping and all, love your doggie too ohh he looks like he is having fun in the wather

Carol L said...

Another great card today with a wonderful background - I don't know how you manage to keep at it so often, but I'm glad you do! Monte is one lucky lab having access to the water, mud and outdoor fun he's got in his surroundings! I've never seen a lab happier than when he's romping around in water and grass! TFS the great photos of a very happy dog :)

aga-craft said...

Piękne miejsca tam macie :) Monte ma dużo do biegania :) śliczna okładka powstała :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely page Annie, I love those flowers. They remind me of a JOFY set that I have somewhere!! Your Monte is very like Bowie, he loves noting more than a good old "dunk" the muddier the better!! Bumble is not quite as keen as his brother but pretty much every day of the year we find that they need to be dried off!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page and background love the stamps
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and gorgeous flowers Annie.
fantastic photo's he loves swimming in that pool it looks fabulous
Gr Karin

KandA said...

gorgeous page Annie, super backgroud and such a lovely stamp. Fabulous pics of Monte, he looked like he had lots of fun xx

*Vicki* said...

First I want to say that although it looks like Monte had such fun at the duck pond, I think he came out completely exghausted there! LOL!! It's still a bit chilly over our way and we have possible snow tomorrow....but it is warming up slowly! :)

LOVE your gorgeous AJ page with that image!! I was wondering if you've tried out those new Dina Wakely spray yet? I get mine today and look forward to trying them out!! Happy LUCKY Friday the 13th! HUGS

Meggymay said...

I think most dogs have the knack of finding and enjoying muddy water. I bet Monte had a great time in that pond.
The journal page looks beautiful Annie, the stamps looked lovely.
Yvonne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous journal page, loving the stamps and beautiful background. Looks like Monte was having a wonderful time.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Love those stamps Annie and it's gorgeous page, beautiful colours and design.
Oh he's having such fun, just look at all that mud he's churning up!, great photos, Kate x

Nelly said...

Stunning mixed media project .... thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge this week, good luck Nelly DT x

Fikreta said...

so lovely !
great photos!

Leslie Miller said...

I sure do love those stamps! Don't get me started on another place to shop. Fabulous page, Annie!

Leslie Miller said...

Oops, forgot to say how I enjoyed seeing Monte having fun in the duck pond. He sure is churning up the mud. I know that the dirtier Wally and LuLu get, the more fun they had. Sorry, I'm distracted lately.

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty page, always fun to create just for the sake of creating! Looks fabulous!!

Monte sure looks like he enjoyed the day out in the pond!

Kuni said...

This is wonderful Annie, great background.
Hugs
Kuni

Irmelin Palmgren said...

Love this. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irmelin

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous journal page Annie and stamp set. Monte has really enjoyed himself in the water

June x

Chrissy said...

Ooo...that water looks so clean and sparkling until Monte stirs it up,eek..FABulous page Annie, great background and I love the stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ann-Marie said...

A beautifully designed page, very pretty. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Gerrina said...

Love the colours and you grungy look! The combination with the subtile stripes nakes it stand out so much! Hugs, Gerrina