Follow me

14 March 2020

Little Donkey


Little Donkey from Beccy's place was coloured with Faber-Castell Pitt Pastels....made in Germany...these are like chalk in a pencil and smudge easily if your hands go over you colouring..so you need to cover part of the coloured bit to continue the rest...This U shape card tutorial was from Beccy's Place..
linking to
March challenge
a/g with a Beccy's image

Crafty Calendar Challenge
More than one fold

Cardz TV
anything goes

Incy Wincy Designs
Hand coloured image

Creative Knockouts
border time

The Butterfly Challenge
6 elements are, and used:
Unbleached silk [creamy colour], Umber, [dark brown], Ultra Pink, dies, flower pattern, U shaped card and  butterfly

40 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! What a fun image and a pretty card! I love this! Interesting about the chalky pencils.

Beebeebabs said...

LOL toooooo cute!!!

meg said...

A beautiful image and papers love the fold

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Hugs, Valerie

Kuni said...

So lovely and fun Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving this card Annie - that donkey is wonderful and the overall look to the card is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card you made with Beccy's cute donkey.

Gina said...

Super cute with this donkey ! GinaX

Lisa Lynn said...

Hay this is awesome and a great layout.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, a super image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aga-craft said...

Jaka smieszna karteczka :) osioĊ‚ek jest uroczy :)

Lynne said...

That little donkey is such a sweet image and pretty papers too. A fab card x

Chris said...

What a lovely design Annie! Great fold, gorgeous papers and I love the donkey! Well done on using your pastels to colour...I know how hard it is not to smudge them!
hugs
xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Such a cute donkey Annie and gorgeous card frame to house him

June x

KandA said...

Fabulous design and such a lovely donkey xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I do love the papers and cute donkey.
Hugs
Linda xxx

karin said...

Great card with the little donkey on it Annie. Love the addition of the butterflies at the top.
Karin
xx

Jo said...

Oh, that image is gorgeous....lovely card Annie x

Valerija said...

Beautiful fun card. Love the image and the design.
Valerija xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Annie, such a lovely image and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous papers and design.
Thanks for the inspiration using the pastel pencils, I have that set and it I'm afraid they lie unused, Kate x

Margreet said...

This is gorgeous, Annie. Love your coloring of that cute donkey!
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Such a cute donkey Annie, fab colouring with pencils and I love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Annie. Your colouring & layout is super.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous donkey image -love the fold and pearls
Carol x

Ans Gilbert said...

I really love donkeys, you made such a beautiful card
Ansx

Rosina said...

Such a cute card Annie with that sweet donkey on it ... TOP !!!

Hugs Rosina

loz said...

Beautiful card and donkey image Annie..loz

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute donkey and beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin

Meggymay said...

Its a lovely sweet donkey image, the colours of his fur are lovely. A super card.
Yvonne xx

Carol L said...

Hay! This is really cute and I love how you managed to add the butterfly border in keeping with the challenge! Fun birthday make!

Bunny said...

I love this fold. I've been seeing it around blog land. I need to try it. Your card is so cute. Dare I say it..................what a cute ass. I know you would think that was funny. [Bunny]

Words and Pictures said...

The donkey is so charming - and I love the floral framing you've created for him.
Alison x

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, such a cute donkey !! Love, Enny

Maria Giselle B. said...

Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Hand Coloured Images Only Challenge. Good luck!

Mrs A. said...

So love this card with the butterflies across the top. The colours all blend perfectly together. Thank you for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

love the donkey and such pretty paper and design of the card. that butterfly border is so cool!

Sarah said...

Hay, what an adorable donk!! I LOVE this card!! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

Beccy said...

Cute card Annie, I love the butterfly border along the top. The pretty paper is fabulous too and coordinates perfectly with the embellishments you added. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Gerrina said...

What a symphatic-looking donkey! Great how you let him pop by keeping the frame0 inside just white! Hugs, Gerrina