Welcome back to
Our challenge is on and we are looking forward to your creations.
I have used this cute image called
Prisma colour pencils used stickers and die cuts along with DP.
Looking forward to your entries into our challenge, however you do need to use an image by All Dressed Up to qualify..
♥

31 comments:
Gorgeous piece, Annie, so bright and cheerful. Hugs, Valerie
She is SO adorable. I also like how you added the daisies on the left side of the card.
Beautiful card Annie...nice coloured girl..
Hugs Rosina
What fabulous colouring. Love your card
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner
A bright sunny card with a beautifully coloured image and wonderful papers
What a sweetie Annie, and such a cheerful, summery card in this dreary weather - I love that you have surrounded her with flowers :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Śliczna ! Bardzo mi się podoba:) Dziewczynka jest przeurocza:)
Brava cara Annie, continua che io ti seguirò sempre.
Ciao e buona giornata con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso
Super pretty annie, she is so cheery and bright.xx
Very sweet image and card Annie..Loz
super beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
A beautiful card Annie, such a pretty image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
So beautiful Annie and colourful lovely image and great design x
This is just gorgeous,love the image.x
Another adorable card Annie love the bright colours
Anne
Whinsical, cute, and oh so fun with all those flowers in her little garden!Love the die-cuts and especially the little notebook punched edge on the left! Way to use your supplies!
Very beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
A really sweet and adorable image, its a beautiful card Annie.
Yvonne xx
What a wonderful card in pretty bright colours and a gorgeous image,
Hugs
Ansx
She's such a cutie! I do love these ADU images and you've coored her up beautifully and made a lovely design for her as well! HUGS
So pretty! Beautiful colouring and a lovely design.
xx
So pretty & cute Annie. I adore the scrumptious colours & the design.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Ooo this one is also so cute with the pretty girl and I love the flowers Annie.
Hugs xxx
Love the cute image and beautiful layers
Carol x
So very pretty and sweet Annie, gorgeous colouring and I love the layers and colours...gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is so sweet ! Love the daisies! GinaX
Isn't she too cute in her little bonnet, love that doily look of your die cut behind it and love how she is surrounded in flowers!! Your coloring is terrific also!
How sweet, happy and sunny card! LOVE it!
Hugs
so sweet card!
This is totally adorable, Annie! Your card design perfectly complements the sweet little girl!
Yess! special work finished and now enjoying the early weekend...so time to make a big round in blogland; can;t believe it is already a week ago I did that...
I love this flowergirl and your colouring is so good again! All the different flowers make her look like she is standing in a real garden. Hugs, Gerrina
Post a Comment