Follow me

15 July 2020

Let's Go to the Beach!



Welcome back to another challenge at
Double D challenges
Our theme is:
Let's Go To The BEACH!
Look at this awesome mood board....wow...


 I have use some Stampin Up stamps stamped with Altenew inks and some water paints by Altenew. Brusho's were used for the sky and beach sand, along with some sand texture paste. Paper piecing and flowers from The Rubber Dance stamps, water coloured and fussy cut.

Our wonderful prize this challenge is a beauty.
PRIZE:
 Impression Obsession - Single Beach Chair
Impression Obsession - Dies - Single Beach Chair 
We always have fabulous inspiring designs from our design team.
Come along and join us at...
You can meet the ladies and see their fine work 
Team Diane

Team Darlene
 Vicki

Linking to
ttcrd
anything goes

Get creative
anything goes

51 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card Annie, I wish I could go to the beach, that would be fun! Have a great day, hugs to you and Monte! Valerie

Claire said...

What a fabulous design I love it so vibrant
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Freubelmina said...

What a lovely summer card Annie.
You used beautiful stamps and worked with super colors.
Dear greetings, Wilma xx

meg said...

A beautiful scene wish I was there,a gorgeous card

Je@net said...

A beautiful bright and shining card, Annie!

Jantine said...

that's beautiful Annie! Bright and sunny! I hope the weather is too!

Shabneez said...

What a great summer image Annie! I'd love to be sitting on a beach today! Shabneez x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Annie l like the beach scene x

Tomaso said...

Cara Annie, eccomi anche oggi per lasciarti un mio caloroso saluto.

Gerrina said...

All you could want on a sunny day! Love all the different elements! Hugs, Gerrina

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Just where I would love to be at the moment Annie. It's overcast and dull here today. A brautiful card.

Sue xx

Marjan said...

Wonderful card with this lovely scene! I want to go there!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Summer scene you created great textured background and love all the stamps
Carol x

Enny said...

Wpw, such a beautiful card, wonderful beach-scene, I wish that I could sit there ! Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

A super beach scene Annie, so bright and cheerful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous scene, love all the details.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful beach scene Annie...wish I was there!

Anne

Diane said...

Wow Annie you have created a masterpiece with all you put into this card, it is amazing and beautiful!!

Kuni said...

Wonderful card Annie, great beach scene.
Hugs
Kuni

Vicki said...

Fantastic beach scene, Annie! I want to be in that chair on the beach.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic beach scene card, it looks so inviting.
Yvonne xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and I do love the verse.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Annie this is so beautiful. Awesome design & colours sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous card. Lots going on here, but it all works perfectly. Love all your bright colors and collage-y feel.

Sarah said...

A fabulous scene Annie, I can almost hear the waves lapping the shoreline!! xx

Barbara said...

There is nothing more relaxing than a beach scene. I just love yours, but I was wondering about where the person was. So I imagined that they could be cooling off in the water, or strolling down the beach collecting shells. Wonderful stuff.

GerJanne said...

Lovely beachcard! It has a real summer atmosphere!

Kathy Krug said...

This beauty needs to be framed. Love the mixed media on this card.

Scraptastisch said...

Very nice beach scene Annie in beautiful colors! I love the beach ... footsteps in the sand haha. well done!!!
xx Gerie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card, I love the way you have made the sun shining on the sea. Beautiful, Hazelx

*Vicki* said...

Well I wish I could just right into that scene! Absolutely brilliant design and colors my friend!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Annie, brilliant beach scene, lovely bit of paper piecing too, Kate x

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczna plażowa karteczka :) u nas jest piękne lato, dużo słonka :)

loz said...

Fantastic summer beach scene card Annie..Loz

Carol W said...

Great job on this card Annie. I love the curled edges on layers, Love that idea and hope to remember it to use on a card.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annie and looks even better on my shelf..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Monica C. said...

Beautiful, that looks like about the right place to be. I love all the bright colors you have going here.
Hugs Monica

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As much as I like the beautiful beach scene, I also love the sentiment, which is something we need to remember right now.

kiwimeskreations said...

I would love to be sitting on a beach like that at the moment Annie - you have created a wonderful scene :) - flowers and all.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

This is bright and colorful and definitely brings it's own sunshine. The beach.... wishing I were there right now!

Darlene said...

OH what a beautiful scene! I want to come sit on that beach with you!!!!!!! We could sit and talk for hours and listen to the waves crash on the beach. LOVE your paper piecing ... great card my friend!

HilaryJane said...

What more could you want - sun, sea, sand and flowers. Perfect xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Annie you have so out done yourself on this one, beautiful job on the sky and sand with your brusho's. The reflection of the sun on the water is awesome. The paper piecing looks terrific, great pattern. Such a sweet sentiment also!

Gina said...

Ahhh wish I was on that beautiful tropical beach ! Far away from Corona :) Hugs, Gina

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic! What a beautiful tropical scene you have created!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great use of brushos, Annie!!! Your scene is a delight!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is such a stunning card Annie! Beautiful scene you have created with the brushos and paper piecing

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautifully crafted scene, colorful and inviting!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Very cute summer card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

I'm again. Cute card.
Thank you for joining The Get Creative Challenge Blog
Hugs Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>