Welcome back to another challenge at
Our challenge theme is
Anything Goes
I am using a new print n cut kit which includes some beautiful papers and pages which you can create a book or lovely card with. I have chosen to do both. Spellbinders book spine die is great for this project.
The kit is called "Water florals card making" Kit.
The kit is called "Water florals card making" Kit.
This kit was specifically designed for those who are not very familiar with digital use just print it up.
Photo matt papers were used to print


This is the little book I made and will add more bits n pieces, photos etc to it later. This one shows the front of my book and some inserts.

Hope you can join in our challenge.


This is the little book I made and will add more bits n pieces, photos etc to it later. This one shows the front of my book and some inserts.

Hope you can join in our challenge.



46 comments:
Fantastic piece Annie. have a wonderful week! Valerie
You made a beautiful creation Annie. What a colorful paper, I love flowers and especially this one, great.
Kind regards and a hug also to Mr. Monte xxx
Beautiful projects Annie,the papers and elements
are beautiful
this is very beautiful great job Annie
Gr Karin
It's a really pretty floral creation Annie, I can see Spring is inspiring you.
B x
Bellissima card come sempre.Buona giornata.
Oooh...this is beautiful, Annie!
This is a very pretty project Annie, I love the pastel colours
Wspaniałe prace powstały z tego Kitu :) piekne kolory :)
Annie that is beautiful and a great photo album.
Beautiful paper annie, this is so lovely.xx
So beautiful and creative Annie love your new blog background too have a lovely day x
Hi Annie wow what a pretty book,I love the inserts. You are very clever my friend,well done xx
This is just gorgeous Annie.xxx
Such a gorgeous little book Annie.
Sue xx
Oh wow.. this is so beautiful! Really awesome - love it!!!
Hugs,
Conny
The papers are really fresh and pretty, your little book is beautiful.
xx
Beautiful papers, such a pretty project
WOWZA girlfriend ... you showcased this fun set BEAUTIFULLY with all these amazing creations! LOVE them all! Also love your new blog design (you are so clever!!). Awesome inspiration sweetie ... HUGS!
Beautiful work!!!
It's a lovely new creation.
I like the look of your new blog. Very pretty. [Bunny]
Beautiful papers and a really pretty little book, Kate x
The papers are so pretty and delicate and your little book looks fabulous Annie x.
The color palette screams spring with your pastels, which is happening in your world right now, while mine is all brown and orange. Astonishing project.
A gorgeous project, love the design and pretty papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful project and great papers.
xxx Margreet
So pretty inside & out Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A lovely book Annie, those papers look so pretty.
Love the new header (or is it that I've been such a bad visitor that it's been there a while)
Avril xx
Absolutely beautiful projects and papers
Carol x
A lovely book, so clean and fresh, just perfect for Spring!
Wow, all that watercolouring is fantastic! Beautiful project!
You worked your magic with both the book and this lovely array of cards! well done on everything - they all look beautiful!
I'm loving these books that you're making, thanks for the wonderful inspiration:)
Love both your book and your cards, love how everything matches so well!
Such a pretty book! Print and cuts can be so fun to assemble.
This is beautiful Annie, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
so very beautiful...love seeing the flower cards as the summer winds it's way down.
xx Karen
This is so pretty, Love the soft colours and what agreat wee journal. Hazel xx
This is another lovely project, there are some great images in that kit xx
Very nice!
Oh my what a lovely book design my friend! Love cards with the florals prints! Love the softness of it all! HUGS
Your little book is gorgeous Annie..beautiful pages and papers, so pretty..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous book and papers Annie..Loz
This is such a pretty book Annie, the papers are gorgeous xx
Oh, Annie, sweet, soft, and so lovely! Beautiful colors, fabulous little book. I simply LOVE this!
Hi Annie, Your book is fantastic and really utilizes Beverly's images well. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT
Post a Comment