and
New Release Images.
I have chosen to work with this cute one,
Fairy butterfly wings
mind you they are all so adorable and can be found in store.
The design team has made some incredible designs, go check them out at All Dressed Up Challenges and join in the challenge.
Fairy butterfly wings
mind you they are all so adorable and can be found in store.
The design team has made some incredible designs, go check them out at All Dressed Up Challenges and join in the challenge.
linking to
make it digital, no stamps allowed


32 comments:
What a lovely image and beautiful colored Annie.
Greetings Miranda
You have brought this cute image to life Annie with your lovely colouring & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
That image is just darling! What a gorgeous card with all of that lovely sparkle!!
oooo what a cute fairy and such a beautiful butterfly, how beautiful you have edited this again Annie.
I think you are asleep as I type this message. Good night and love, Wilma xxxx
Very cute card and image!!!
Oh this is adorable, what a great card, I love that image, its so pretty. Your colours are lovely, Hazelxx
Gorgeous image and love all the sparkle
Carol x
Gorgeous. What a beautiful image. Great colouring
Just so beautiful Annie, I love the little fairy and your colouring and design is fabulous, Kate x x
This is adorable Annie, and I WISH I had legs like this! LOL Beautiful sparkle and colors!
Simply gorgeous! I love the gold dots!
Stunning card Annie, I do love their images
Gorgeous card Annie, love this image and wonderful colours
Pam x
Oh, she is so sweet Annie, gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a sweet image, beautifully coloured and super adorable card x.
A truly magical card Annie, such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured.
xx
A wonderful combination of stamp and sentiment Annie love the delicate colours
So pretty this card! A lovely image!
Oh, this fairy is really adorable and love the touches of gold and glitter, they make her so precious!
Big hugs!
A fabulous image and beautifully coloured Annie. A gorgeous design Annie. Big hugs and love, Carol S.xxxx
Ugh! I really can't stand this re-direct on the new Blogger.
Anyhow, what a lovely card. It looks magical. We all need a little bit of that in our life. [Bunny]
So pretty especially with the extra sparkle on the wings.
Oh, I love how you colored this! I adore all the ADU images and have a couple I'm waiting to print after my ink cartridges arrive. I love the sentiment and every little detail. So cute!
Hi Annie such a cute card my friend ,well done on your beautiful work xx
Adorable Annie, love the little glow of her wings and the sparkle on her dress :)
Wow Annie this is stunning x
A gorgeous card. Love the background and all your added gold x
I love this such pretty colours too hugs Pops x
Sooo Beautiful Annie..Loz
SHE is so adorable, love all her sparkle and cute butterfly wings, like how you have the butterfly going off the panel.
Beautiful with the stencils on the back ground in soft colours. Beautiful details with the white spickles on the fairy. GinaX
Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx
Post a Comment