Follow me

27 January 2021

create your own background

Welcome back to my blog an another fabulous challenge at 
Our theme is
Create your own background..
hosted by Darlene.

[Glossy cardstock, speckled egg Distress Ink, Stencil,
and water. I made my card simple using a stamped image, coloured
with Fantasia Artist pencils, bubbles using papier glass finish,
and some frosted lace stickles.
cut out and adhered to the background.]
Link to this tutorial
👇
My lovely teamies can be visited here
Linking to
Fav colour duo and why
Aqua and a touch of purple together.
[Makes me feel like I am in the pool or ocean and relaxing
vibes from them.]

51 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Annie

gr karin

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Wonderful the effect of the bubbles under water.
I love it, Annie.
Hugs from Spain.

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Annie and I love those bubbles.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful underwater effect,love the stencilled background and little seahorse
Carol x

papierelle said...

Oh Annie, that's amazing!!! I love seahorses and I love your card. The background ist so beautiful!!

karin said...

Beautiful background you have created!
Karin
Xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the beautiful sea-horse tag! Hugs, Valerie

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful background you created, love the colours. Great card. Anesha x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a beautiful card Annie, I love the bubbles in the background that you made.

Sue xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card did you make with your handmade background Annie. I love seahorses <3 <3.
Greetings Miranda

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I hope jury service goes okay. My hubby was called up but he didn't get used. Take care. Hug Jackie

Babs said...

Your stencilled background looks fab, love the little seahorse bobbing along, would love to be in the sea at this moment in time, but I can dream.
Babs x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background with that cute seahorse!
xxx Margreet

OLga said...

Una card bellissima,sei proprio brava.Buon pomeriggio.

Anita van Deur said...

This is so gorgeous Annie and I love those bubbles an seahorse.
xx

Diane said...

Beautifully created Annie, the background is amazing!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, such a lovely seahorse and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darlene said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for the tutorial link ... fun!! Hugs to you sweet Sis!

Chris said...

Gorgeous! A perfect challenge theme for you Annie- the background is wonderful.
xx

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Annie, lovely seahorse and a gorgeous background, your colouring is awesome, Kate x

Shabneez said...

Loving that background Annie and perfect home for the seahorses! Shabneez x

Ans Gilbert said...

You made a beautiful card with a pretty background
Hugs
Ansx

loz said...

Beautiful scene and Background Annie..Loz

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful card, love the background you did, Hope alls well and the wee dog is settling in, Hazelxx

Rosina said...

Gorgeous this card Annie, so nice this background...
hugs Rosina

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really a relaxing and soft scene, such fabulous card!! Love the seahorse!
Hugs

Wies said...

Beautiful card with the image of the sea horse. Great background with the droplets.
Wies xx

Je@net said...

This is beautiful, Annie. And a lovely background!

meg said...

A beautiful background and focal stamped image a great underwater scene

Chrissy said...

Beautiful background Annie, I love that soft blue and your little seahorse, leaves and little sparkling bubbles, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love the Seahorse and the background is perfect for it Annie. Great design.
Big hugs and stay safe, Big hugs, Carol S,xxxx

Donna said...

This is sutnning, your background is amazing and the seahorse is fabulous!

Lowcarb team member said...

What an adorable little seahorse :)

All the best Jan

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Annie, this card is just amazing! I love the background you created and the seahorse is beautiful!! Love everything as always! Your cards are such an inspiration!!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool background, I love the way you colored the seahorse and the bubbles coming up from him is a neat touch too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stunning card, Annie. Those stickles bubbles are amazing. Thanks for letting me know about Monte. SO SaD, dear. My heart goes out to you and your husband.

Freubelmina said...

Aaaa look that lovely seahorse...it’s a nice underwater scene,great Annie!
Hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

So creative is your card Annie l just love that background colour and gorgeous seahorse x

Carol L said...

This is absolutely stunning with the seahorse! What a fabulous background!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Annie what a beauty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, love the background and the stencilling. Love the sea horse too. Take care. Michelle x

Mac Mable said...

Great scene making and what a wonderful wispy background and what a really cute seahorse Annie x.

Monica C. said...

Such a gorgeous subtle background to set your seahorse off. Great job, Annie.
Hugs Monica

Suze said...

Gorgeous background Annie. So far I haven't managed to get my hands on any of the Speckled Egg stuff. It looks great on your card. Love the aquatic feel of this card.

Gina said...

Beautiful the way your colourful sea horse pops out on the white ! Hugs, Gina

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning background Annie, and i love how you have used it with the seahorse image and 'bubbles'
I hope Suze is settling for you
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeautiful aNNie. Lovely seahorse and super background.

HilaryJane said...

Oooh, that background is amazing, I love it, very clever. What a cool under the sea look xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, I love LOVE your background! Fabulous card, Annie!

Birgit said...

What a sweet scene and fantastic background for this little cutie sea horse. I love it!