Follow me

28 January 2021

Dutch Card Lovers

I always, when time permits, like to enter the challenges at
You will always fine interesting themes and design by the DT.
Theme is Paper, Stripes and die cuts, check the blog for
further details.
Pink Fresh Studio dies, [very flimsy to glue to paper], 
 and stripe paper in my stash from 
a magazine a while back. Flowers in my stash.
linking to
Theme is Paper, Stripes and die cuts

48 comments:

Claire said...

May be flimsy but the effect is stunning

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Two fantastic renditions of the same theme, Annie!
I really like the first one with the rainbow background.
Hugs from Spain

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful cards Annie love the bright colors xx

Shirley Young said...

Lovely designs Annie, so colourful xx

Elephant's Child said...

Cards to treasure.

loz said...

Gorgeous cards and colours Annie..Loz

OLga said...

card molto belle,ma la prima รจ insuperabile!

meg said...

A beautiful bright rainbow card love your rainbow die cuts in the second,the cards look so different with the elements in different papers

cards-by-epie said...

Beautiful cards Annie , I like the colors xx
Nice day and almost weekend
Greetzz Epie

KarinsArtScrap said...

cheerful and beautiful cards Annie
Gr Karin

Freubelmina said...

Great work and what a nice colors Annie.
Hugs and love xxx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

beautiful cards i love the colours
hugs ellen

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful indeed! Hugs, Valerie

Heather McMahon said...

More gorgeous cards Annie! Yes, gluing those fine die cuts can be tricky!

Sandra H said...

2 gorgeous cards Annie love the designs x

Ans Gilbert said...

You made such pretty cards with the paper stripes,
Hugs
Ansx

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!

Carol L said...

both cards really are beautiful! I just love the colorful stripes with the white diecuts!

brenda said...

Two bright and colourful creations Annie.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely bright cards. Anesha

Craftfanka said...

Ogromnie mi siฤ™ podoba:)

Chris said...

A bright and beautiful design in eye catching colours, 2 strikingly different effects from the same die cuts. Love that you've used the positive and negative of the 'beautiful' die.
xx

Marjan said...

A lovely and colourful take on our challenge, Annie! Thank you for joining us at DCL!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the bright and cheerful colours in these two cards.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Two fabulous cards Annie

Anne

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Annie, I especially like the bright stripes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

GerJanneke said...

Lovely cards, annie, and so nice you are joining in Dutch challenge too!

Margreet said...

2 beautiful cards Annie!
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic colours and work Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mrs A. said...

How striking your first card looks. Love the vibrant colours. This challenge is right up my street . Not heard of it before do off to investigate. Thanks for the heads up. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful bright cards Annie, super designs too, Kate x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful designs and love the vibrant colours. Take care. Michelle x

aga-craft said...

Jak pieknie kolorowo :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful duo of cards. I like that rainbow paper and the die cut is fantastic. I hope you have been doing well. I am back from a prolonged blogging break.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely

Mac Mable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mac Mable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shabneez said...

I love rainbow colours and these are both great Annie! Shabneez x

Carol S. said...

Great colourful cards Annie. Bright and cheerful, perfect for uplifting someone at this time. Stay safe and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Monica C. said...

Beautiful cards Annie! I love how well you have incorporated the challenge theme.
Hugs Monica

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely cards aNNIe, great dies and papers used here!

Suze said...

Two lovely cards Annie. Amazing how different they look even though you have used the same dies. I always find that I have to be in a good frame of mind working with some of those flimsy dies. The end result is definitely worth it though.

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful cards.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like how you used the die cuts. Nothing wasted and two beautiful cards in return.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving how you have used both the negative and positive of the die cut Annie - a great result with two gorgeous cards
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

anja curvers said...

Two beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us over at Dutch Card Lovers.

Chrissy said...

Very effective Annie, love the dies and great papers and colours..

luv CHRISSY