Follow me

16 March 2021

Little Dancer

All Dressed Up challenge is on and it's always
Anything goes with an All Dressed up Image.
I have used an image called 
My card shape was cut on the silhouette cameo,
hand cutting measurements can be found here...
Copic markers and Designer papers.
Come along and join in our challenge 
Please use an All Dressed up Image to qualify, there are
some lovely free ones on the blog...
Come along and join in the challenge at

I will be away from my computer for a few days so will
not be able to visit you all until around the weekend.

41 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is really pretty, and I love the colors!

Carol W said...

Wow wow wow what a great card. I love the layout and your image is colored to perfection. Great job!

loz said...

Gorgeous card design and beautiful image Annie..Loz

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card design, lovely image and colouring and a gorgeous all round card Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anita van Deur said...

Gorgeous card Annie, xx

meg said...

Beautiful colour combo Anne the contrast between the teal and peachy tones is gorgeous

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card Annie. Love the design.
Valerija xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card. I love the shape

Shirley Young said...

Lovely design Annie xx

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely all dressed up indeed. What a fun card.

Janette said...

This is really so pretty annie, really love the image.xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Sweet and cute card, Annie!
Hugs from Spain

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

OLga said...

Bellissima card.Abbi cura di te.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image love the fold
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Most certainly is a cute card Annie so creative x

Irene said...

Great shape and colours, adorable card Annie!
XxIrene

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous fold and the prettiest of cards Annie x.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Annie, a beautiful image and great fold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

Beautiful card with a unique fold! I love how this one turned out!

Bunny said...

Cute is right. Love the fold. [Bunny]

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Annie and I love the colours

Anne

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I love that sweet image and the fabulous sparkly sentiment, so pretty!
Tammy x

Ellen said...

Gorgeous Annie...love it!
X Ellen

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Annie.

Sue xx

mamawcindy said...

Love the design of your card Annie, Sweet Image and colors. Hope you are having a great week.
cindys-greencricut

Mrs.B said...

Love the design of your card Annie and that image is so sweet.
Avril xx

Sarah said...

Super cute I'd say!! What a gorgeous design xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! What a stunning card Annie, fabulous design and colours, and such a pretty image, Kate x

aga-craft said...

Bardzo słodka , urocza karteczka :)

Carol S. said...

I love All Dressed Up Images and they are always so pretty. Love your colouring and the card design is stunning. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lola said...

Great fold and such a pretty image.

Suze said...

Stunning card Annie. I really like that card fold and have used it for several cards myself. Beautifully embellished too.

Ina G said...

Totally cute and such an adorable image. Love the fabulous fun fold aNNie. Beautiful card.

Christine said...

so pretty Annie, I love the centre pop up fold on this one and that sweet image. Have a great mini break :)

Chris said...

'Cute' is a great description of the sweet little dancer, fabulous design and beautiful colours.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Annie and a gorgeous colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Shabneez said...

Super fancy fold card Annie and beautiful image. Shabneez x

Conniecrafter said...

she is very cute as is the sweet bunny! Love the fun shape of the card, so much easier that cutting by hand :) Love the pretty die to frame her and the flowers and papers are lovely!

Freubelmina said...

Your card is so beautiful Annie. Thank you for sharing the link, I found great models yeahhhhh.
Hugs xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!!