Follow me

15 March 2021

Catch the Bug

I was lucky to win a challenge at Catch the Bug challenges 
last challenge and won a huge amount of fab images.
Thanks
One, I however, did purchase is this cute Bunny
and also using some fabulous papers from the win, called
Polkadot flowers which print up so rich in colour.
Prima Marketing sentiment sheet used along with a 
pretty die cut.
Linking to 
Stella sketch
also this image I have had for a while, coloured with copics
Prima Marketing flowers
Linking to
Things with wings
♥

51 comments:

Enny said...

Wow, 2 beautiful cards, one so cute with the bunny, and the other, amazing coloured flowers ! Hugs, Enny

aga-craft said...

Słodki mały miś :) śliczna kwiatowa kompozycja :) miłego poniedziałku :)

Glennis F said...

Both cards are lovely Annie, and congrats on your win

Lia said...

Wow, great and colorful cards. I like both!
Lia xx

Ellen said...

Both cards are beautiful Annie...love it! The flowers are gorgeous!
Grtz Ellen

Anita van Deur said...

So so cute both cards Annie, xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

2 beautiful cards, one so cute love the bunny, and the other, amazing coloured flowers
hugs ellen

Elephant's Child said...

Love the flowers and the flutterbyes in particular.

papierelle said...

Your bunny is so cute and your flower card is gorgeous!! Great job!! Gundi

OLga said...

complimenti per la vincita della sfida.Buona giornata.

Jackie T said...

Hi Annie both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful cards!!!

loz said...

Congratulations on your win Annie. Very cute little bunny and the 2nd card is fabulous..Loz

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win,great images and love the pretty papers on the first card
Carol x

Janette said...

These are both beautiful cards, can't pick a favourite as both are so sweet.xx

Marjan said...

Two lovely cards, the bunny is so cute and how beautifully did you colour the roses and butterflies!

Creaine said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two stunning cards Annie, I love them both.

Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Both of your cards Annie are so adorable x

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards. Anesha x

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards, love the colouring of the second one. Hugs Anesha

Carol L said...

What a cute bunny card and such beautiful flowers on the 2nd! Have fun while you're away :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely card and a gorgeous card Annie

and look at the HM ch blog
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Both are really lovely. Great coloring. [Bunny]

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Annie that bunny is adorable

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Annie. Big congrats on your win.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

!neke said...

Two beautiful cards !!
Love the little bunny !
groeten Ineke

Margreet said...

2 beautiful cards, Annie. Congrats on winning!
Love your use of the Stella Says Sketch sketch and the butterflies on the 2nd card fit perfectly in the Things with wings challenge of Catch the Bug.
Thanks for entering both challenges.
xxx Margreet

Tammy said...

Awww that bunny is so cute and I love all of the flowers, two gorgeous cards!
Tammy x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards, you really are the queen of cards! Hugs, Valerie

Kuni said...

Lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni

Je@net said...

Two beautiful cards, Annie!

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

Rosina said...

2 gorgeous cards are this Annie, a super cute bunny stamp from Bugaboo and you have also colored the flower card beautifully
Hugs Rosina

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Annie, the top one is so cute and I love the pretty flowers and colours on the second card. Congratulations on your wins.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for your won, you choose a so cute bunny image! Sweet card! Love the flowers one too, great colouring!
Hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those are the kind of bugs I would enjoy catching. Stunning cards, both so different, too.

coldwaters2 said...

Two fabulous cards Annie the fist one is so cute and adorable the second one is a beauty
hugs
lorraine x

Freubelmina said...

Aaa the little girl-bunny is cute, congrats to your win Annie!
And the card with the beautiful flowers are colored sooo nice.
I wish you good and lovely days with your family Annie xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie those are both gorgeous. Congratulations on your win.

Chris said...

Oops! Sorry I managed to leave the comment on the wrong post...my head is everywhere at the moment, I will email you when I get a chance, don't worry there's good news!
xx

JD/ Jill said...

The bunny is so sweet and the flowers are fabulous...so very nicely done!

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your win Annie and gorgeous cute card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that bunny is just too adorable, love her little bow, the border die is gorgeous too and I like the sentiment on the little banner.
Beautiful coloring of those lovely flowers, they are a true beauty!!
Hope your time away is fun :)

Leslie Miller said...

You know I'm a Bugaboo fan and I'm loving these two awesome cards! One so darling and sweet, the other simply gorgeous!

Ina G said...

Both cards are beautiful aNNie. Cute little bunny and gorgeous papers.
Those flowers are spectacular. You colour images so beautifully.

HilaryJane said...

What an unusual and cute bunny image, wonderful shades of pink too. Your butterfly and flowers card is stunning, wonderful colours xx

Monica C. said...

Congrats on your win Annie! Your cards are both lovely, that bunny is extremely cute.
Hugs Monica

OlgaB said...

Such delightful cards.
Thank you for joining Stella Says Sketch!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Tina Z. said...

Wow, both are stunning, thank you so much for joining our Catch the bug challenge.

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's things with wings challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT