Well the mid year is here already and we have another
great challenge here at
Theme is
Colours of Summer
Well, it's coming on Winter here but nothing stops me
making a summer card. I have used a Tilda stamp in my stash,
flowers from I am Roses and designer papers by KaiserCraft,
the Pitter Patter collection. Copic markers used to colour.
Marianne Die cuts and a stick pin from a friend,
Wendy, who sent me so many years ago.
Fabulous prize is
Nuvo Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads,
Tropical linking to
Tone on Tone
a/g
Miss Bella doing a quick pose for me..
she would much rather play and run a muck..




52 comments:
A really pretty card Annie and lovely photos of Bella, she looks gorgeous xx
Gorgeous card Annie! Love the colours and the cute image.
Valerija xx
A really pretty card and lovely photos of Bella, she looks gorgeous
hugs ellen
Gorgeous card, hope it's not too cold for you today! Bella looks great, she's a pretty puppy! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous card Annie! And Bella is looks great.
xx
Gorgeous girly card Annie and love sweet Tilda and little Bella..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Two sweet girls today,fabulous Tilda card with beautiful papers and embellishments and Bella
Hi Annie your card is gorgeous it is just so pretty. Bella is a lovely doggy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Your card is beautiful, Annie!
Amazing card Annie - love the sweet image, and those flowers...the frustrated florist had a ball with them :)
Miss Bella is beautiful
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
A pretty card Annie, a sweet image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card Annie, love the pretty details and design! Miss Bella is a doll!
What a sweet creation Annie and OMG look at Bella ... she's growing so fast! Have a super day sweet friend!
Such a pretty girly card, pretty die cut and lots of lovely flowers x
I also meant to say how Bella has grown! x
Such a gorgeous card Annie and super photos of Miss Bella.
Sue xx
Pretty image, beautiful design and gorgeous flowers, a lovely summery card Annie.
Love the photos of your sweet Bella- it's not easy to get them to sit still is it ! :))))
What a darling card you've made Annie, but little miss Bella steals the show on this post. She's such a pretty little pup!
Pretty papers, sweet, sweet image and I love that background die cut!
Lovely card Annie and Bella is so cute!
Wow, what a stunning card!
Crafty hugs xx
You colored Tilda beautifully and great card design. Bella is so beautiful, thanks for sharing her pictures, brightens the day!
Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.
Gorgeous card, Annie, and I see Bella has her sights set on a modelling career! 😊🧡
Such a pretty card, Annie. The image is so cute and the doily and flowers make a lovely composition.
Hugs Monica
Miss Bella is gorgeous, she's getting big. Great shots of her.
Your card is adorable, beautifully designed and coloured.
Love the new header, it's so pretty, Kate x
Beautiful paper and great image. I love Tilda and the stick pin is a blast from the past. Love it when we find things like that in our stash.
Gorgeous photos of Bella Annie and your card is totally adorable hugs Sue x
I'm back again! stunning card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x
Lovely card with great coloring of Tilda.
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous card and image beautifully coloured,love all the embellishments and pretty paper.Love the cute pics of Miss Bella
Carol x
Lovely summercard! Bella is adorable!
What an adorable image and the most beautiful and pretty card Annie x.
A pretty card Annie and love the gorgeous papers. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Tilda is so sweet, she is the first stamp set that I bought in this line. I must use her again. This is a sweet card for summer.
Awe, what a sweet card. LOVE me some Tilda!!! Your design is perfect, and those flowers are da BOMB!!!!
This is precious, Annie! Love your lace background and the little girl image. Tilda is a favorite of mine. And your Bella is beautiful!
I've been having trouble leaving comments any blogspot blogs. I hope the glitch as been fixed, because it is VERY frustrating.
Your latest card is beautiful and that stick pin is the added touch.
Bella is SO well behaved. So good to see her again, dear Annie.
Urocza jest Twoja tilda, a kwiatuszki cudowne :) Bella rośnie jak na drożdżach :)
A super cute and sweet card aNNie, but Bella is the winning of the post :D
Hugs
What a delightful summery card, and Bella is just beautiful! Hugs!
Oh, what a wonderful card, beautiful paper and die, and such a sweet stamp ! And Bella looks gorgeous, she's really good in posing ! My doggy won't sit still for a second... :)) Hugs, Enny
I like your card.
Bella looks great, super photographs, she did pose nicely for you :)
All the best Jan
I love this card. I REALLY like the dsp you chose. Your coloring is spot on and Bella is adorable.
she is just adorable, I love that paper with her and my that die cut is just wonderful behind her. The flowers are beautiful too!
Bella looks like she loves the camera and could sit there all day having picture after picture taken♥
Beautiful card, love the colour combo and that sweet image :)
A beautiful creation Annie and an equal beautiful Bella.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautiful card annie... Bella looks like a super model posing for the camera.loz.
Wow this is so beautiful Annie. My kind of card with the pretty flowers and cute image - lovely colouring too. Bella is just beautiful, thanks for sharing her pics.
Such a darling card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Tone on Tone challenge.
Hi, Annie! I've been MIA with lots going on, but here now and having a fabulous visit seeing all your beautiful creations I've missed. You're so good with color and design. This one is darling and reminds me how I love pretty papers and cute images. I love it all! Spotted Bella here and just had to stop and say what a lovely young lady she's becoming.
Post a Comment