Follow me

8 June 2022

summer sunset

Lovely teamie, Debbie, has chosen our theme this time at 
Create a seasonal Landscape 
Mine is a peaceful  scene with a lovely sunset.

I used several  Stampscapes stamps.
Background was created using dylusion sprays combined 
with brusho's sprinkled onto the wet sprays.
Masking technique and lot's of sponging.
Love to see your scene at

31 comments:

Conny said...

Oh Annie.. this is absolute fantastic! I'm blown away!

Hugs,
Conny

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful scenic cover Annie...I love the colours it looks quite magical..

Anne

Lynne said...

An amazing scene, gorgeous colours, and it looks so real! x

Gerrina said...

It is such a beautiful moody landscape! Love the not so common colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Elephant's Child said...

Dramatic and lovely.

Chrissy said...

WOW, gorgeous sky and beautiful scene Annie, the colours are amazing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

An absolutely stunning scene Annie,what a glorious sunset

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!!! AMAZING LANDSCAPE!! I would want be there! :D A masterpiece!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL creation Sis. LOVE what you've been doing with your stampscapes! And the colors are awesome! Beautiful job!! I'm slowly feeling a little better each day and OMG how awesome will it be to see each other again. Miss you so! Hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, Annie, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Mia said...

This is amazing, Annie. I LOVE IT!!!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, your Brusho background is amazing!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow.....Gorgeous card! beautiful landscape and lovely colors.
Hugs Doris

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie


Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! a stunning scene Annie, I love the colours and your composition of stamps, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page and brilliant sunset love all the vibrant colours
Carol x

Lowcarb team member said...

That's nice, such beautiful colours.

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your Stampscape stamps. You did a great job turning that into a beautiful sunset.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous scene you have created Annie - love your colours and all the details, never mind that stunning background! ...and not a flower in sight ;)
Blessings
Maxine

loz said...

Stunning scene and colours Annie..Loz

papierelle said...

Oh wow, now I'm at a loss for words. You did a wonderful job with the landscape and everything seems so peaceful!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

this is absolute fantastic beautiful colors and stamps
hugs ellen

Sandra H said...

Annie this is just stunning x

aga-craft said...

WspaniaƂa praca :) Cudowne kolorki :)

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, gorgeous! That is one heck of a sunset!

Anonymous said...

Your scene looks amazing with these gorgeous colors Annie! Beautiful!

Fikreta said...

so beautiful !

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is a fabulous background you have created, the colors are so intense and very striking, so perfect with your stamped scene!

Ina G said...

Oh aNNie this summer scene is just breathtakingly beautiful. So serene!

Vickie Y said...

Colorful and gorgeous scene!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Annie I am lost for words, this is so gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx