Follow me

7 June 2022

Lady bug



A quick play before dinner with one of Vera Lane [
Janet Klein] images found here, https://www.etsy.com/market/vera_lane_studio
this lady is called Lady Bug
I usually stamp/print onto the background first, print the image again, colour, fussy cut then add to the background. Hence you don't lose the fine bits in the image.

Paint splats, copic markers, posca gliter pens....

Taking photos at night doesn't do the card any justice really 

31 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Aaah it's a cute and lovely card Annie. Beautiful colors.
Greetings Miranda

Irene said...

😄😄😄😄😄 So much fun this silly stamp, love the colours!
XxIrene

meg said...

Your background is perfect for this fun image

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun and cute card!!! Adorable!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A great desing, Annie!
Hugs

Margreet said...

I so love these images from Janet Klein. You made a fun creation!
xxx Margreet

!neke said...

Great card and great text !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Gerrina said...

I probebly are one of the few that don't like the dolls from Janet Klein..but I like the scene you put this one in! And the colours are great! Hugs, Gerrina

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the cute little Lady Bug
carol x

Anita van Deur said...

So so cute Annie xx

Lia said...

That funny bug is so cute!! It makes me smile.
Lia xx

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! Really love these beautiful colors and splatters on this!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute image and card Annie


Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Annie, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your ,Overy card made me smile Annie..love the colours

Anne

Ans Gilbert said...

You made such a funny creation with the cute image,
Hugs,
Ansx

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely colours.

Carol S. said...

Fun card Annie. Love the background, perfect for the image. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

Freubelmina said...

Aaaaw look that lovely lady bug Annie, great and nice card xx

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful card!

Christine said...

That image is so cute, I do exactly the same with images that have fiddly bits to cut out :)

Christine said...

wow, what an amazing image, I love your tiger in the jungle ♥

cotnob said...

A super card Annie, a great background and fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Annie - love your background colours and the way you have coloured this slightly quirky wee lass
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

She is so cute and precious and I love the background..

Luv CHISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

The words cute, lovely and fun come to mind.
A very nice card.

All the best Jan

Sandra H said...

Annie your card is gorgeous x

aga-craft said...

Urocza, bardzo zabawna karteczka :)

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute and colorful, Annie! Great images over there. I had fun looking!

Conniecrafter said...

she is just adorable, thanks for sharing how you do the backgrounds, you are very good with your fussy cutting!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx