Follow me

2 October 2024

Pink October

Double D Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in 
with our theme ofTo Spook or Not
either October Breast Cancer Awareness Month [pink]
or Halloween 
October Breast cancer awareness is the one I chose.


Using print and cut products from
sign up for their newsletter to receive access to 
heaps of freebie downloads or purchases.
There is a lot of fussy cutting but the products are awesome.
I have made numerous shabby chic albums using
products from there..

Our mood board and prize is below:


24 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Pretty in pink.

Conny said...

Oh wow.. this is sooo cute! Love the colours!
Hugs,
Conny

meg said...

Wonderful combination of images and colours to celebrate Halloween and Breast cancer month

Janette said...

Cute but spooky, lovely card Annie. xx

Diane said...

Fabulous card with all the fun details, so many pretty and fun things to see, beautifully creative!!

Margreet said...

Love your pink spook. Great card.
xxx Margreet

Birgit said...

What cute, cute paper you have Annie! This card is darling. I had to click the link for Shabby Art Boutique and check them out. So tickled to see this cute card. Thanks for sharing their link in your post.

Vicki said...

This is so pretty, Annie! I love the cute ghost and banner. Lovely design.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card, love the images and pretty in pink.
carol x

!neke said...

Great card in this colors !!!!

Gerrina said...

I love how you made the contrast between sweet and spooky! Hugs, Gerrina

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Annie.......gr karin

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous design ... love all the various elements!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

An adorable little ghost that is far from the typical Halloween colors and that I loved, Annie!!!
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

I think this must be the cutest little friendly ghost ever! All pretty in pink. Your card design is pretty all over!

Christine said...

that's so adorable, your little pink ghost is a cutie :)

Chrissy said...

So cute and fun and pink Annie, adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

That is so good.

All the best Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card! and love the cute pink ghost ! Have a great weekend - Michelle x

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love the combo of the Breast awarenss and the pumpkins, love the banner, so sweet!

Barbara said...

This is a adorable pink ghost and I appreciate that you chose to honor breast cancer awareness. So many sweet images on this card.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

papierelle said...

How should I be afraid of such a cute ghost?

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, all your elements are so cute, and such a great homage to breast cancer awareness month. I love your little pink ghost, he's adorable.