Follow me

4 October 2024

Autumn/Fall challenge

Welcome to  our new challenge at
we have a theme of 
Autumn/Fall
or Anything Goes

I chose to use Pumpkin House




Copic markers, pencils,  white posca pen.. glitter gel pens and a
floral stamp I have to put behind the windows were used. Look
forward to your entries into our challenge 

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I would live there...

meg said...

A touch of magic in your pumpkin card Annie

Margreet said...

Stunning card with great colouring!
xxx Margreet

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Annie. I love your autumnal scene.
Liz xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous pumpkin, what a lovely card Annie. xx

Conny said...

Wonderful, Annie! Love this pumpkin house and your colouring!
Hugs,
Conny

cards-by-epie said...

Wwooww Annie , a very gorgeous card
Nice day and weekend.....Epie

Gerrina said...

Love the colouring and the image! Enjoy the weekend!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

The stamp is fantastic and you colored it with great taste, paying attention to every detail.
Have a good weekend, Annie!!
Kisses

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie........gr karin

Christine said...

cute little pumpkin house :)

Lia said...

I love that pumpkin house! Super card!
Lia xx

Donna said...

This is a fabulous image and colored beautifully!

Carol L said...

That is one charming little pumpkin house! Adorable creation!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and what a fabulous image l would live there too!

Conniecrafter said...

that is just the cutest pumpkin house with it's little cobble stone walk way, love that brick wall too!

Lowcarb team member said...

A perfect pumpkin card ... I like it!

All the best Jan

Pattie G said...

Omg, I love this and your coloring along with your backgrounds are fabulous!.
Hugs,
Pattie