Follow me

18 January 2019

Authentic

Loving the mixed media of late so  have made this
 page for the challenge...
using  Retro Circles and Happy Flowers  stencils
Gesso, stencils, chipboard, stamps, dylusion sprays
brusho's, hinges, butterfly serviettes
scribbling with Micron pen and stitching.

Challenges
STAMPlorations  ...Mixed Media


STAMPlorations....Never ending


It's a Boy post can be seen below this one...

41 comments:

Christine said...

Annie, great texture on your mixed media page. Love it :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, love the texture and colours. Hugs, Valerie

Ina G said...

Wow aNNie this is awesome. Sooooooooooo much texture and depth here. Fabulous elements and colours. Great stamp/stencil choices.

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is gorgeous. You are a mixed media Queen.

Je@net said...

Beautiful and creative, Annie!

Irene said...

Amazing Annie, absolutely something completely out of my comfort zone so full of admiration!
XxIrene

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful, colourful and creative page Annie - well done!
Blessings
Maxine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, Annie. I LOVE how the grunge compliments the lacy romantic feel. It is certainly a beauty and the yellow is NOT for lemons, either (grin).

Janette said...

I love anything mixed media so this is right up my street, a really good looking page Annie...xx

chrissie said...

Terrific ideas on this mixed media piece Annie. The colours stand out so well too.

Wish we had some of your sun though maybe not quite so much


Love Chrissie xx

Scraptastisch said...


Jeminee creabea, what a production on your blog, I had to look back and enjoy here. Mixed Media gives you fun and that make you so beautiful what a cheerful colors Annie!!! beautiful card!
xx Gerie

Lisa Andersson said...

This is so cool. Love the colours here and the texture. Very creative piece.
Hugs, Lisa

Chris said...

Fabulous mixed media page, wonderful colours, so many techniques employed here with a great result, I think you just relaxed and let your creativity flow, don't think I would have dared add the 'scribble' but I noticed it straight away and think it really adds to the charm of the piece!
Chris
x

Sandra H said...

Wow Annie this is so creative l just love it gorgeous colours enjoy your day x

Darlene said...

My goodness but you've been a busy little bee! LOL Beautiful! Love all the bright colors and textures! Stay cool!

Bunny said...

You are multi talented and your mixed media seems to be getting better and better. Lovely page. I love how the yellow pops out like the sun. Beautiful. [Bunny]

Enny said...

Wow, what a lovely page, beautiful colours, texture and details ! Hugs, Enny

Gerrina said...

So fresh-looking and everytime I look at it I see new things...like that! HUgs, Gerrina

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Annie
Gr Karin

meg said...

Fabulous combination of colours and textures, love it

Nataliascraft said...

What a wonderful page Annie, love the colors x

Monica C. said...

Wonderful page! Art journaling is such a wonderful place to just leave it all on the page!
Hugs
Monica

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love all the texture and layered elements
Carol x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous journal page, Annie!! The colors and textures are amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mac Mable said...

Great mixing of the medias and such a vibrant and fabulous layout. You can clearly see you are enjoying your mixed media x

Kuni said...

wow... wonderful and great colors.
Hugs
Kuni

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a brilliant AJ page Annie! Love the colors and the stitching details are such a great touch too!! HUGS :)

Leslie Miller said...

Apparently you were born to mix media because you do the best mixing of media ever! What an art journal you must have! Beautiful!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgeous mixed media aNNie, the colours are so happy and vibrant and LOVE all the details, especially those intricate chipboards!
Sorry if I'm a bit late on commenting, this is a very busy time for me

cotnob said...

A fabulous page Annie, gorgeous colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Meggymay said...

A fabulous mixed media page Annie and I love the bright colours.
Yvonne xx

Carol S. said...

Love the texture and the pretty bright colours. Have a lovely weekend, Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic mixed media page Annie.

Sue xx

Lowcarb team member said...

What super colours.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Great mixed media, and I love the decorative swirly borders.

sanpiseth40 said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
ดูหนังออนไลน์

loz said...

Stunning journal page and colours Annie..loz

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic Annie
have a lovely weekend
Tamara

Carol L said...

The rich colors are so dramatic and beautiful and I especially love the butterflies within this beautiful creation!

Valerija said...

Beautiful and love the colours.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

its so very pretty!