ALL DRESSED UP goodies
Check out these cute new releases by Wendy.
Come along to our blog here and see what
fabulous creations the teamies have made.
My image is called
"Blooms and Butterfly"
One of four new images for you to view on our blog here
With my butterfly, I first designed my paper with brusho's.
I then printed my butterfly and blooms onto that paper, fussy cut
my images twice. Stamped with embossing stamp pad, added
embossing powder, frantage and using my heat gun,
I continued to do this until I got the effect I wanted. [4 times in all].
Then placing it on mirri paper.
Boy that is hard to photograph well.
[Taken a side on shot to show the extra wings added.
Before I added the sentiment]
While there why not join in our challenge?
You do, however need to use an image from All Dressed Up
My image is called
"Blooms and Butterfly"
One of four new images for you to view on our blog here
I then printed my butterfly and blooms onto that paper, fussy cut
my images twice. Stamped with embossing stamp pad, added
embossing powder, frantage and using my heat gun,
I continued to do this until I got the effect I wanted. [4 times in all].
Then placing it on mirri paper.
Boy that is hard to photograph well.
[Taken a side on shot to show the extra wings added.
Before I added the sentiment]
While there why not join in our challenge?
You do, however need to use an image from All Dressed Up
MY BIRTHDAY CANDY ABOVE THIS POST
Challenge:
My blogging friend, Angela has opened a NEW challenge blog.
You just need to be a follower and follow the theme..
Mijn Hobbyhonk.... Birthday for a lady

Just us girls....colour combo
⇩

Mod Squad....add a rainbow or butterfly 🦋
Challenge:
My blogging friend, Angela has opened a NEW challenge blog.
You just need to be a follower and follow the theme..
Mijn Hobbyhonk.... Birthday for a lady

Just us girls....colour combo
⇩

Mod Squad....add a rainbow or butterfly 🦋


52 comments:
Love the result with all the embossing - it is such a pretty colour
Absolutely stunning, Annie. Beautiful colours, great 3D butterfly and a marvellous background! I really admire this fabulous card. Hugs, my friend.
Wow, this is a very special card. Beautiful combination of colors. And the butterfly is wonderful...
I got all caught up reading everything you did to turn this into such a fabulous and gorgeous card. Four heat embossings turned this butterfly into a phenomenal card. One thing it isn't and that is understated!!!
Wonderful card, love the texture you achieved. Hugs, Valerie
The butterfly looks fab after that special treatment. I love using mirri card, but it is hard to take a photo which ressembles what it looks like IRL.
Beautiful blingy card Annie! And you other recent cards are gorgeous too. When I look at your blog on my phone I can’t put a comment, so I’m commenting a little less because of that...
Have a nice day!
Your patience and keep trying gave an amazing effect...such a brilliant butterfly...gorgeous card!
xxx Margreet
Wow Annie, you've taken a very flat Digi stamp and made it fly! Such a fantastic butterfly. A wonderful card design. I really don't know how you do it, you clever lady you :). Debra x
Just beautiful,love the butterfly.xxx
Wow, love it how you've made that butterfly ! Gorgeous !
Still no postman arrived from overseas ?
Karin
xx
That is one stunning butterfly Annie! xxx
the butterfly is spectacular, fantastic make
A gorgeous card, full of beautiful colour and texture.
Lorraine
Przepiekna praca :) cudne kolory :) motyl jest niesamowity :)
Wat een prachtige kaart. Mooie vlinder en bloemen heb je erop verwerkt.
xXx Astrid.
It is a glorious butterfly card , the colours and embossing are beautiful
Yvonne xx
Waue...great colours very vibriant ;O))
Oh Annie what an amazing result on the butterfly, especially with the layered wings. The mirri card in the background is so rich... it really ramps the card up to another level so it flying high!!
Blessings
Maxine
What a beautiful card Annie, I love everything going on in the card.
Sue xx
Oh this is so beautiful, Annie. Lovely colours and lots of texture.
Hugs, Lisa
Magiczna karteczka! Motylek jest niesamowity:)
Wow! That butterfly is spectacular!!!
Chris
xx
The butterfly is gorgeous and so well worth all the work you put into it! Stunning!
Oh Annie, that's gorgeous.....love the colours x
Wonderful card!
Stunning butterfly ......all textural and mixed media gorgeousness ......wonderful colours and the gold is glorious. Loving this one X
This is fabulous Annie, I love the gorgeous butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow aNNie, such wonderful butterfly you made!! So dimensional and stunning! Your playing with brushos and embossing plus frantage made a fabulous result! Love so much the mirry base peecking out of the intricate window frame!! It's a very beautiful and creative card!
WOW you certainly created some beautiful texture on the butterfly and flower
Carol x
Spectacular Annie! You are such a pro with your cards! Unbelievable!
Absolutely stunning Annie, my goodness that butterfly is exquisite, beautifully designed and coloured card, Kate x x
Wow, Annie, this is amazing!! That butterfly is spectacular!! I love all the techniques you used on it!! The background is fabulous, too!! So artistic and stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
gorgeoussssss Annie
This is so beautiful, Annie, and hard to believe it's a digi. Amazing! I loved it so much I went to All Dressed Up and bought 6 digis just now -- all critters 'cause that's what I love. As IF I need more to color, right? Sheesh! I'd better get busy!
What a lovely colour combination Annie, so majestic with the gold and the beautiful butterfly looks about to flutter away...gorgeous xx
A beautiful card Annie, such a gorgeous butterfly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a stunning butterfly with those gorgeous wings and wonderful textures, colours and dimension and fabulous card design Annie..
luv CHRISSYxx
WOW Annie!!!!! This design is stunning. Love the gorgeous colours in the background and the butterfly, to an addict like me, is fantastic!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
What a sensational card, the butterfly is fantastic, and the mirri card makes it even more spectacular ! Hugs, Enny
A really gorgeous background and a really lovely butterfly, super colours and very well presented with the double layer of wings.
Kath x
Wow this turned out really amazing Annie! LOVE the butterfly with the popped up wings and the colors look stunning! I never would have guessed this was an ADU image if you hadn't said so! Really brilliantly done! HUGS
Stunning card, Annie, such an elegant design. xx
Oh my goodness that is gorgeous, I love the effect that you gave to that butterfly, the background is a beautiful way to frame it!
Annie, the bold colors with the gold is just stunning.
wow Annie, your butterfly looks as though it's going to take off so beautiful and the mirrored background peeking through is stunning.
I love all the fab texture on your card, so pretty!
love Mags B x
Wonderful Annie.
HUgs
Kuni
Woww this card is really gorgeous Annie!
Love the bling bling paper and the butterfly is beautiful!!
Thank you for playing along in my challenge for the second time.....
and promoting my challenge again :) Thank you so much.
Good luck!
Have a lovely weekend!
xxAngela
Stunning butterfly and card Annie..Loz
Beautiful card Annie, gorgeous butterfly and Oh so much work!!!
hugs
sharon :)
beautiful card!
hugs
Post a Comment