Been a while since I entered into the fab challenges at
Here is their mood board which I followed.
I have been making some scrapping pages of my children
when young and this is one I finished on the weekend.
The page is actually a 12" x 12" but it would not scan it all so hope
you get the idea of what I have made..
I used old papers some going back 5 yrs and stickers I found
to make this page so was rather happy with the result.
challenge;
Scrapbook Boutique..mood board



46 comments:
This is fabulous Annie.. Super CUTIE...Loz
gorgeous card!
elma
Lovely page!
xxx Margreet
Great page and what a little cutie! Hugs, Valerie
What a great designed page! Your son was so cute :). I love the words at the side, mischievous etc. Debra x
Awesome scrapbook page Annie..what a little cutie..love all your details and stickers...looks fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
It's a super way to retain memories Annie, I should take a leaf out of your book.
B x
Great colours, cute pic
A terrific page Annie and great to be able to use up things you have had for a while
Love Chrissie xx
Well done Annie, I always find it difficult to follow a mood board.
Great job. Hugs Veerle x
Lovely page Annue and full of memories
Anne
I love it Annie! Great colours and such a fab design. Such a great way to keep those memories. x
It's lovely Annie, I have loads of pics waiting to be done, xxx
A great page with this cute photo and beautiful colours, Annie!
A fantastic scrapbook page Annie. This is something that I have been promising myself I would do for sometime now, I have yet to start though.
Sue xx
A really lovely page Annie. I really like the layout with the bright colours and what a gorgeous photo of your son when he was a littlie. Barbxx
Beautiful LO Annie!
Liselot
Darling page Annie, such a sweet photo too.
Fabulous page Annie! Love the colours and the L/O, so satisfying to make something beautiful and use up some older stash at the same time.
I'm feeling a bit guilty now as I promised myself I would do at least one scrapbook page a month this year...so far total =0 !
Chris
x
Looks great! Sweet photo and I love those colourful words! I never scrap anymore, didn't know where I would leave those bulky books, but still like to see what others do.
Great page Annie and such a cute photo.
Avril xx
What a gorgeous page, Annie!! The picture is so sweet!! You've showcased it beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
What a fun project to go through the old photos and create artwork which gives the feeling of the moment! Annie, this is SO SWEET! Like you, I become so pleased when using older items from my stash! I imagine them crying out for my attention, and being excited to finally have their purpose discovered LOL Your children will be so appreciative! Thank you for sharing! hugs, de
What a pretty LO page.
it's beautiful Annie and so sweetttttttttt
Gr Karin
Love the cute pic and great papers and stickers
carol x
Gorgeous layout and Spike is such a cute. Love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx
So cute and lovely Annie. Great layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fearless and mischievous - that describes all little boys :) Cute cute cute!!
How cute was your son, aNNie! A little darling!
Your page of memory is wonderful, great desgn!
Such a cutie Annie. A fabulous scrapbook page.
Laine
xx
gorgeous page!
love it!
hugs!
Spike is such a cutie Annie! :) I just LOVE your darling page here! HUGS
This is gorgeous x
This is gorgeous Annie, I like the papers and your layout
Kevin xx
Its a wonderful page Annie and a lovely family memory page with the photo you used.
Yvonne xx
What you've made a nice layout Annie, with a very nice photo
hugs Rosina
Great page and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Fabulous page Annie, love bright papers and a sweet little one, Kate x
A super layout Annie, a fabulous way to record your memories.
Pauline
x
What a sweet page. I love the combination of colours and patterns and those little ribbon additions - Love!
Fabulous to have you join us at Scrapbook Boutique.
Thank you for playing along.
Louise xo
Fabulous page Annie - that little chap looks as though he was ready to conquer the world!!
Blessings
Maxine
Oh my, this is so much fun! Love that fabulous photo what a great memory to treasure and I am so happy that you shared it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!
Looks great, I hope that one day I will start to make albums for my kids ;)
♥HUgs Valentina♥
Well done on scrapping some treasured photos - the riot of colour on this page is a great take on the colour parade of butterflies on the SBB mood board! A great layout and a fun scrap page - thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!
That is such a sweet photo Annie and I'm glad the Scrapbook Boutique Mood Board inspired you to scrap it so beautifully this month.
Post a Comment