Our new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy is anything goes/option
Add a Butterfly/s
For my DT mid month reminder card, I am using the image called
Stamping onto water colour paper I then painted my butterflies
with water colour paints, stamped a sentiment over the top and
added a simple bow from twine.
Come along and join in the fun and be in to win at
DigiStamps4Joy
24 comments:
That is a beautiful image, Annie, I love how you have coloured it
such a wonderful colored card- love the motif too
Elma
Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie
Wonderful card Annie! Such lovely painting. I like the little splats, couldn't think of a better word, of the different colours of paint too.
Thanks for your hello :). Hello from up here :D! Debra x
A totally delightful creation as always and wonderful kaleidoscope of Butterflies Annie.
B x
Very beautiful Annie with the wonderful butterfly trail
Love Chrissie xx
So colourful Annie, I love it. My next freebie features a trail of butterflies so we must be in the same wavelength ! xx
Super nice this butterfly card Annie ... Gorgeous...
Greetings Rosina
Lovely bright colours
This is lovely Annie - a great image to work with!
Blessings
Maxine
it's very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Sheer Colour in motion . Hugs Mrs A.
its so very nice card!
hugs
So artistic and gorgeous!! I love the colors and the pretty butterflies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great coloring of the butterfly swirl!
xxx Margreet
All those butterflies are just gorgeous! The sentiment is perfect.
Fab colourful butterflies and amazing sentiment!
What a wonderful card Annie, gorgeous bright colours, and a fabulous design, I love the emu peeking in too, Kate x
Fabulous card Annie! Love the butterfly swirl with all the different colors...great dies, too!
Brenda
Wow! This is beautiful Annie! Love that image with butterflies.
Such a beautiful butterfly swirl Annie.
Hugs Cathy xxx
So creative love it xx
Love the butterfly swirl and twine bow
Carol x
Beautiful card and butterfly swirl Annie..loz
Post a Comment