Sharing just another fabulous technique using Distressed Inks.
I was inspired to make my card following Helen's video, thank you.
The video will explain how I made my card below using the
Challenge:
Rubber Dance Challenge...use colours below

AAA Cards....Happy birthday

Creative Artiste....anything mixed media
Craft Stamper Magazine...a/g
55 comments:
How cute this is. I love the colors. Great texture.
beautiful new cards!
Elma
wow, great technique and such a beautiful card.
have a great weekend.
xx
Gorgeous card with a wonderful background! Hugs, Valerie
Fantastic card Annie! Just love the background with the different stamps and colours of stars. The flower is a fab focal element and it fits the colour challenge perfectly. Debra x
What a lovely effect Annie and the flower looks wonderful xx
Amazing Annie. You do any style so well but I love it when you do this style and the flower is fantastic
Love Chrissie xx
Stunning card and technique Annie..loz
Absolutely fabulous! Loving the whole patchwork feel of your card. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.
This is beautiful Annie, the colours look so fresh here. Thank you so much for joining in with us again at Rubber Dance, and have a fun weekend. Sue xx
It looks fab Annie, love the patchwork kinda style...its awesome !
Hope you are having a nice weekend my lovely xxx
Great that background Annie. Love your card!
Karin
Xxx
Wow, such an artsy and gorgeous card!
An awesome piece of art Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Whiii my heart jumped, Very artistic, i do love this card and the colours is awsome
Lovely technique from Helen - but I can tell you that your card is my favourite - the colors you used are gorgeous!
oxo Susi
wodnerful card!
have a great weekend!
Absolutely stunning Annie, fabulous design and colours, I love the background stamping, so much detail to look at, Kate x
Beautiful card with an amazing background, so creative! Another technique to try, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the link Annie, I watched it, very informative! You've made a wonderful job of this card and have got it spot on! Using those lovely colours from the Rubber Dance challenge - this looks great! xxx
Gorgeous card Annie! Love the background...compliments the flower image perfectly!
Brenda
Beautiful card, love It. Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance Stamps.
So artistic and beautiful, Annie!! I love the background!! The flower is fabulous!! Gorgeous colors, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Such fabulous depth and detail Annie.
Laine
xx
What a crazy fun background with all those colors and elements! It's the perfect backdrop for this whimsical little bloom!
Beautiful card,Annie.Love the artistic background.Have a good weekend.
Hugs,Sylvia x
A fabulous card Annie, a brilliant background and pretty flower - a super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Fabulous colours and background Annie..
Pam x
Stunning card and an amazing design. Love the background and colours. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Love the title, splatter and slosh, a brilliant background and the flower looks great.
Kath x
Super card Annie. xx
I love that flower with the patterned petals and leaves and your background is AWEsome..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I love the title you gave this post Annie, made me smile.
Its a fabulous card.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous card Annie!! I watched the video I must say I much prefer your card.
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs
sharon :)
Hi Annie
When I saw the heading, I thought it was about Mr D in the kitchen lol!
Love the background on this brilliant card.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Love the stamp Annie and the background is gorgeous!
Chris
x
Beautiful background Annie I must check out that video. Love the RD challenge colours, you've created a fabulous entry.. hugs Tracey xx
Thanks for the fabulous tutorial , Annie. It reminds me of when we used to make our own papers, before designer papers ever came out. Your card came out beautifully. The colors are lovely and it is just a pretty card. Hugs, de
this is also very beautiful Annie
Gr Karin
Annie, this background is incredible. That stamp is awesome.
Wow I love this, fabulous background xx
Bold, striking and fabulous! Thanks for playing along in our 3rd birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week.
Wow gorgeous love it xx
Gorgeous xx
Super gorgeous Annie. Hugs Veerle xxx
Love this. Love the stampy splatty background and that sweet little flower on it's own square of clean space. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz
As always you made a marvelous card, Annie! I love the background and of course the flowers.
Thank you so much for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge.
Hugs, Anita ♥
What a beautiful card Annie! Thank you for using our stamps! I love the background. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance June Colour Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.
Thank you for entering at Creative Artiste this month. Pretty card with clever use of the inks, jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/
Wonderful background with all those different stamps used and the color combo is super.
Hugs, Lisa
Superb ! I got to check out that video ! Amazing your card ! Hugs, Gina
Awesome background, love all the stamp work. Thanks for playing along with us at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
Love this ..... fabulous splattered background. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx
Awesome! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!
Majo - DT ♥
I love this Thanks so much for joining the Craft Stamper Challenge hope to see you again soon xx
Post a Comment