Playing with the cameo today.
Image is from Pink Gems Designs,
called "Birthday Unicorn" digi stamp
My card fold, tutorial, was re-designed
on my silhouette cameo, and cut accordingly.
[saves me measuring all the time!]
This card is for a special friend for her birthday..
♥
Several images to give you an idea of this fold. It is 'springy' and folds
down flat for posting.
BTW It is simple to make.
♥
Challenge:
The Cutie Pie ......Spots and Stripes
The Ribbon Girl....a/g - option summer

56 comments:
Please read my Data Protection and Private Policy Page.
That's some folded card, Annie. The stamping is great, and the person who receives this TRULY WILL feel like they are having a party. It's jaw dropping.
That is amazing Annie!
Very beautiful, and you can see that you put a lot of love in it.
Well done!
Have a great day and hugs Crealientje.
Hi Annie, a stunning card and very fancy fold card. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with her special card. Keep warm over the next few days with the cold front coming.... have a wonderful weekend... Megan
Wow....it's amazing. What a beautiful card to make and to receive!
Your card is absolutely amazing! Love it. Hugs, Valerie
It certainly is a fold and more than a half! Wow Annie, your friend will be blown away by this. Fabulous papers and sentiments but the star is definitely the really cute unicorn in the centre of your masterpiece. Fantastic! Debra x
Looks amazing Annie, not seen a fold like that before xx
O raju, ale fantastyczna praca :) pierwszy raz widzę taka formę kartki :) wyglada zjawiskowo :) Brawo!!!
What a clever construction Annie, i'd be playing with this all day long if i'd received it!! Love that peeping unicorn.
Hugs Tracey xx
Wow, wow, what an amazing card, so beautifully stamped, truly a very special present ! Hugs, Enny
What an incredible, ingenious card, Annie! Your friend will be thrilled! xxx
What an amazing fold Annie, and so beautifully constructed. Your decorations are so delicate and delightfully complement the card design
Blessings
Maxine
Amazing, Ive never seen one like that before! and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl June challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk
Wow Annie! This is one of the most stunning cards that I have ever seen! GORGEOUS, my friend!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and happy birthday to your friend. Kisses!!!!!!!
Wow fantastic Annie, this is a different way to make a birthday card.
Sue xx
Oh my! That's amazing, what a brilliant card! Can't believe it would be easy to make...
this looks really brilliant Annie!
xxx Margreet
Wow...I have never seen anything like this before. It is amazing and it must be one 'Special' friend, she's going to love it. Clearly made with love x
Beautiful card,Annie.Love this fold.I saw several video's from it.
Gr,Sylvia x
Wow! Very impressive Annie, I'll take your word for it that it's simple to make (?!) but it looks amazing!!!
Chris
x
So spectaculair Annie!!!! It's a amazing Birthday card!
Thanks for sharing the tutorial and I got try this to make!!!
xx Gerie
Absolutely amazing - love it thanks for sharing!
A great card Annie and such a fabulous design (thanks for the link) yours looks so sweet this those lovely papers.
Avril xx
What a great design,love it.x
Oh my goodness Annie - what patience you have! This is awesome! x
Omgosh absolutely fabulous folding Annie, wonderful design and colours, I could never do that, Kate x x
Wow, thats an amazing folding card. It looks so complicated. Great that it folds flat to post.
Yvonne xx
Wow Annie what a great card and the design is wonderful
I love how springy it is.
Thank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=0
its amazing card!
This is just fabulous Annie! WOW, who knew a machine could cut something so intricate! Beautifully done!
WOW Annie!!! This is utterly gorgoeus, wel done my friend!!
Wow wow wow!!! A masterpiece!! Stunning folding and amazing result!!! This card is so impressive and sweet! You call it simple but it's really breathtaking, my friend!! You are just the Cameo's Queen!! :D
Now that is one very cool fun fold design!! This is really pretty and intricate like your style!! Very cool indeed! ;) HUGS
OMG this is stunning ! I am thrilled!
Wow!! This is absolutely amazing!! I love the creative fold and the fun papers!! The unicorn is adorable!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is so awesome Annie. It is certainly some fantastic looking creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
fab and gorgeous Annie
Gr Karin
Oh my goodness, isn't that just the most impressive fold ever!
This is fabulous Annie, such a brilliant design and pretty papers - a super card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is a super fun fold Annie - on my very long list of folds to try. Shabneez x
This is totally amazing, a really brilliant design and in a way LIM as hardly any images or embellishment the shape and design just speaks for itself with the gorgeous papers.
Kath x
Must of taken ages to make and well worth the time. The result is fabulous Annie. Pretty papers. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
WOW amazing fold and love the bright papers
Carol x
Hi Lisa wow and double wow your card is amazing ,love how it opens up,well done my friend xx
Hi Annie,
I saw this card in real and it's stunning!! I think it will be a big surprise for the receiver.
GerJanne
Wow... I know you said it's easy but it looks like a lot of work. Well worth it though because it's gorgeous!
So sorry I haven't been by lately. I'm no busier than the next person but I just don't know where my time goes to but I'm going to try to be better!
WOW Annie this is stunning, awesome, fabulous and so much more! Look at all the beautiful work put in this..Wow!!
Wow.. Anie, this is fantastic.
Hugs
Kuni
Wow, this is terrific Annie, such cute unicorns and the dots and Spots are perfect for the Cutie Pies. Always great to see you joining in xx
Oh wow, such a cute and fun design this is, your friend is going to just love it, so special!
Great layout ! It is stunning.
Hi Annie, what a fabulous creation. I've never seen this done before and am in awe...I just love it. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx
Wow this is fantastic,great shape and love the bright paper's,thanks for sharing your project with us here at Cutie Pie challenge blog,Lyn DT x.
FABulous and fun card Annie..wonderful fold.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow!!! it looks amazing. Fabulous design. Very clever fold. Love it!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment