called Type me some flowery wishes along with the sketch below.
Copic markers and cardstock was used.
A few pearl drops added.
A few pearl drops added.
Challenge:
Tiddly Inks....CAS

I had day surgery to day with good results BUT still very
tired from being put 'under' so will visit you all tomorrow.
♥
61 comments:
Beautiful card, Annie!
Take it easy, and don't overdo things!
That is a great digi, I will check it out
Ooh I love that stamp, fits your CAS design so perfectly!
Hope you make a speedy recovery, Annie and thank you for your kind words on my blog! Healing hugs! xxx
Gorgeous, inspirational card, Annie.
Take care!
xxx Margreet
Piękna kartka, bardzo elegancka :)
A beautiful CAS card Annie.
Sue xx
Clean ans simple and I wish you the same as on your card! Get well!!
Lia xx
Gorgeous card Annie. Hugs, Valerie
And hope you soon feel better!😁
Very nice CAS card!!!
Gorgeous card, love the colours and the digi images are so artsy and fabulous. Do you download the images straight onto your card or fussy cut them out? You should send this beautiful card to yourself Annie....Get well soon x
So beautiful!
Please, take care, dear Annie! Thinking of you.
And thank you for all inspiration you give us! I've just made my very first impossible card after seing yours.
Hugs!
Liv xxx
A lovely card and pretty digi stamp.
Kath x
Cute card. Love those flowers. Praying for you today. [Bunny]
BEAUTIFUL CARD, HOPE YOU ARE FULLY RECOVERED SOON
Hi Annie, a beautiful CaS card, love the purple flowers. Hope it was nothing serious, take things easy the next few days... have a wonderful weekend... Megan
Very pretty Annie, aplos for being missing this week, one very poorly doggie to look after.
B x
Beautiful CAS card Annie and a great take on the sketch.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. xx
Such a beautiful CAS card Annie, take care, have a good rest and feel better soon.
hugs
Chris
x
Beautiful flowers, but what really caught my eye was that wonderful old typewriter look of the sentiment! It's a great card, and thanks so much for sharing it with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge! Good luck :)
Lovely CAS-card Annie. Hope you are well and there is nothing serious going on especially as your B-Day is approaching?
Take care,
xx Irene
beautiful CAS card Annie
Hi Annie, take care of yourself. A beautiful CAS card, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxxx
I'm so happy about surgery good notice, aNNie!! :) Take care and sleep, tomorrow you will going better!
Lovely CAS and take of the sketch, thanks for the inspiration!
BIG HUGS!!
Absolutely Gorgeous!
This is such a pretty card Annie!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Alison xox
P.S. You're welcome to 'pop over' anytime to craft with me! ;-)
Beautiful card Annie. I hope you are resting up and get better soon..loz
I hope you feel better soon, and great CAS Card :)
Oh golly, I hope you are on the mendsoon, takes a few days to recover from going under. Love this card and now Im off to buy that digi as I love it so much!! H xx
Feel better soon, Annie. I hope you are able to rest and recover. Your card is gorgeous!! I love those pretty flowers!! Thinking of you and sending get well hugs your way :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
What a truly soft and pretty design Annie! I especially LOVE the purple tones on this and the flowers are really cool loooking with the word print over them! Such a great card to have on hand too! Hope that you are resting my friend and wishing you speedy recovery! HUGS
Very very beautiful card. I love these flowers!
Hi Annie, I hope you will feel better soon, you'll just have to take things easy.
Lovely CAS card, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x
Such a lovely get well card Annie, love the colours and design!!
Hugs Donna xx
What a stunner Annie..love the flowers and the clean design..gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Ooo..just read the very bottom bit of your post..hope you are okay..rest well and take care..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card Annie.
Hugs Veerle x
BTW: an envelope is comming your way :-)
You made a wonderful CAS card, love the flowers,
Ansx
Your CAS creation is super Annie - love the flower digi stamps you've used. Shabneez x
A beautiful and elegant card Annie.
I hope you have a good recovery from your surgery, look after yourself Annie .
Yvonne xx
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Super CAS card with great flowers and love the subtle pink on the bottom panel.
Kath x
I'm so pleased you had a good result today Annie. Take it easy for a few days. Love this card and the simple design is stunning. The flowers are fab too. Take care and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Take good care of you Annie! ♥
A fantastic card - so beautiful!
I wish you that "GET WELL" of your beautiful card my friend!
Hugs, Susi
Hi Annie such a pretty card my friend,well done xx
Fabulous CAS card -hope you feel better tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery
Carol x
Beautiful card, it sounds like you need to give it to yourself, I hope you will heal quickly from your surgery!
Gorgeous card Annie.
Oh Annie this is a real sweetie - love it!!
Take care and don't rush to visit - those anaesthetics can really knock you around
Blessings
Maxine
A stunning soft creation Annie. Hope your feel recovered soon!
Laine
x
Lovely card Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
What a fab stamp, love it. Hope you are ok x
This is such an adorable card Annie x
Beautiful card! I love the image!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
beautiful card!
hugs
Annie your card is fabulous, l hope that you are feeling much better now xxxxx.
Hugs sharon :)
This is absolutely stunning! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck!
Rene
Gorgeous card! Love the watercolor look. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Love those flowery wishes images here Annie. Simpleeee sweet. A Get Well wish for you - hope you recover quickly.
So soft and pretty! I love the colours. Hope you're all recovered now! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.
This is wonderful Annie. I wish I could make CAS cards like this. Love it.
Hugs, Lisa
This is fabulous! I'm loving those flowers in purple! You nailed the CAS design.
Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Post a Comment