Always a first time for every thing in life.
ATC it's a first. Having being inspired by so many
friends and the fab DT at Happy Little Stampers,
I decided to give this a go.
Using TH Crazy birds mini birds n things.
Background is a TH stencil and DI sponged on.

Challenge:
Happy Little Stampers
ATC it's a first. Having being inspired by so many
friends and the fab DT at Happy Little Stampers,
I decided to give this a go.
Using TH Crazy birds mini birds n things.
Background is a TH stencil and DI sponged on.
Challenge:
Happy Little Stampers
↓
A few rules for creating ATCs -
• measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches (64 X 89 mm)
• be traded for other cards - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve

*******************************************
Christmas came early for me today..
thank you Sylvia and Nellie Snellen [candy win]
for these gorgeous stamps.
AND
thank you...
Memory Box...Outside the Box challenges
for these fabulous dies
[and I don't even have these]

*******************************************
Christmas came early for me today..
thank you Sylvia and Nellie Snellen [candy win]
for these gorgeous stamps.
AND
thank you...
Memory Box...Outside the Box challenges
for these fabulous dies
[and I don't even have these]


53 comments:
Annie, so perfect for an ATC, great background and love that little Crazy bird :)
Annie, that is wonderful ATC. I have never made one yet myself so you are more daring than I am, hehe.
Well done for trying out your first ATC! It is brilliant. I have just started up a Worldwide ATC trading group on Facebook if you are interested. That's what creating ATCs is all about :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/353069355438228/
What a fun ATC card! Someone will just love this if you trade it. Lovely background stencilling in a Gret colour combination, perfect backdrop for the little guy.
Congratulations on your wins you lucky girl you :). Debra x
Oh Annie, I can't believe that was your first ATC. It is charming and adorable. I've been making ATCs for more than 14 years. In fact, it was one of he first things I made because it helped me learn a bit about composition. Your ATC is both adorable and well done. You had a background, a foreground, and a sentiment, all that was needed for a successful ATC.
If you decide to collect them, you will want to get 3-hole binder sleeves that hold nine ATCs on one side, and if you don't need to see the artist's name and info, you can put nine more on the flip side. You can purchase an ATC back that you stamp onto the back to share your information, or you can make them like I do in my word processing software.
Goodness, I wrote that message and didn't understand it. I meant to say you can purchase a STAMP that will provide all the pertinent information for the back of your ATC. I hope that cleared my garbled sentence up a bit.
Beautiful ATC! Love your new goodies, have fun! Hugs, Valerie
Such a sweet and fun ATC aNNie! Great effort for your first try!! Love the stencilled background and the dimension you gave to the crazy bird.
I have never made ATC... Thanks for the info on the rules to realize it.
Brilliant crazy bird, love the colours you used on it, they stand out beautifully against the stencilled background.
Nice ATC Annie!
This is such fun Annie and what a fabulous win.
B x
Wat een lieverdje. Mooi in deze kleuren.
Gefeliciteerd met je prijzen.
Fijn weekend.
xXx Astrid.
gorgeous ATC Annie and congrats with all those gorgeous goodies you have won.
gr karin
I'm a big fan of TH's crazy birds and I love this ATC!
Wow, you are a lucky girl....enjoy your prizes!
xxx Margreet
This is so cute. I have yet to try an ATC. Yours is great.
Love the nice products you won. [Bunny]
Fabulous ATC Annie, love the birdie!
Enjoy your early 'Christmas' gifts!
xx
Never tried an ATC and I do love this one, looks so cute, maybe I will have ago, this could be interesting...xx
Wonderful first ATC and the bird is fabulous. Wonderful blending too. Fun sentiment to go with the birds jolly little face! x Yay to Christmas coming early x
Meant to say Loving the header again.....DB and all x
Very cute card!!!
Wow, your first ATC is very gorgeous ! And congratulations with the lovely stamps and dies ! Hugs, Enny
Brilliant ATC Annie and a first too-I love the crazy bird and stencilled background--congrats on your wins too
Carol x
WOW! JACKPOT! Good for you!!! Can't wait to see how you use them! This ATC is adorable ... love those crazy birds! Your coloring is always amazing and fun! Great job! Happy Day to you! HUGS
You made a very pretty ATC card and you are a Lucky winner, congrats,.
Ansx
Well you have certainly aced your first ATC. Love the crazy bird. Hugs Mrs A.
Przepiękna radosna karteczka z ptaszkiem :) gratuluję wygranym dziewczynom :)
This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx
I used to do ATCs with a group. My friend makes her own into cards later. I never thought of that, but wish I had. This bird is so cute for Christmas. Those eyes! Love the background. Another win and seriously fabulous!
This is gorgeous, love ATC's and the background works so well with the crazy bird.
Hugs
Linda xxx
That little bird from Tim never looked so cute :) Love the ATC and congrats on the winning goodies that found their way to you!!
Lovely and fun Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Gorgeous ATC Annie!
X Ellen
Funny ATC with this bird and beautiful colouring! Creative regards, Gina
Cute and beautiful! YOu are a master of all formats!
Hi Annie, what a fabulous card, love the Crazy Bird and your background is fab.
I've never made one either and I'm inclined to think what's the point of them, I know lots of people make them, but why not just send a proper card?? just me though, it's brilliant, Kate x
FABulous and fun card Annie..I used to be on a DT and had to make these tiny cards and cannot believe that I did it..lol..love your candy wins, congratulations.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Annie, this is an adorable ATC. I love it.
ATC making was what began my crafting journey.
Yvonne xx
Super card. I love TH stamps and this birds are really something.
Glad to see that my favourite guy is back, meant to say that the other day.
Gorgeous background and a super fun image.
Kath x
Great first ATC and so colourful. Love the bird. Have a lovely Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxxx
I love these bird and they make fantastic cards too. I love the dies that you've won here too Annie, can't wait to see what you are going to make with them.
Sue xx
Great ATC Annie and I love those crazy birds
Anne
Fabulous ATC Annie. I love those crazy birds..Loz
Great to see you try new things! Love the colours and background; so good for that crazy bird! The one thing to do these is to get in a mindset to think in a "smeller" way hihi... I can remember my first serie and had to think so much smaller, but now it is sometimes a relife to work smaller! Hope you are having a good start of the week!
A wonderful ATC. Love the Crazy Bird and great sponging
Beautiful ATC,Annie.Love the cute bird and the pretty background.Thank you for everything.
Hugs,Sylvia x
Although I have made a few ATC in my time, I still find them hard to do, I love your background to this and those birds are always so fun with their expressions and love his santa hat too :)
I adore that birds by Tim Holtz although I am a person that can colour.
The parcel you received from Sylvia is fabulous "congratulations"
Have a wonderful week.
It is very wet up here around 300ml of rain in the last week.
Luckily the sun keeps shining throughout it all.
hugs
sharon :)
Aren't ATC's fun - (and ATC coins) I love the different challenge they present. Yours is fabulous Annie! love those wee birds!
Blessings
Maxine
Hi Annie, what a wonderful first step into the "ATC world"! I love the way you've used that crazy bird by Tim Holtz. Great colour combinations and design. Thanks so much for joining us for the HLS October ATC Challenge.
Oh this is great! Love those TH birds, so funny and with a santa hat even more so. Great background too.
Hugs, LIsa
that ATC is so nice!
love it!
congrats on your wins!
hugs
Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.
Hugs
Meena HLS DT
Post a Comment