Look at this gorgeous mood board for the challenge at
Lovely pleasant day today, nice enough to be outdoors I
had the perfect weather to play with paints etc.
Black cardstock was used covered with black gesso.
Loads of different coloured paints just brushed on roughly.
Several stamps were used along with a stencil.
My project is a scrap page based on the mood board
above. Using two Dusty Attic chipboards, these are:
French Window and You are so beautiful..
Painted these as well and added the fab glossy accent
to them... I admit I have had these for years so they may
not be in the store but other gorgeous ones are. A little
stitching and a tiny star stencil which I sponged
Delicata golden Glitz ink onto..
My result...
Challenge:
The Dusty Attic...mood board colours
had the perfect weather to play with paints etc.
Black cardstock was used covered with black gesso.
Loads of different coloured paints just brushed on roughly.
Several stamps were used along with a stencil.
My project is a scrap page based on the mood board
above. Using two Dusty Attic chipboards, these are:
French Window and You are so beautiful..
Painted these as well and added the fab glossy accent
to them... I admit I have had these for years so they may
not be in the store but other gorgeous ones are. A little
stitching and a tiny star stencil which I sponged
Delicata golden Glitz ink onto..
My result...
The Dusty Attic...mood board colours



41 comments:
Gorgeous layout, Annie, with all those fun, amazing colors! It’s fabulous!
What a fun project Annie - great result!
I apologize for visiting so late, but this was the first time I felt good enough to get out of bed. You make mixed media so wonderfully. I simply adore the page, the mood you created, the colors you chose, and the beautiful baby. Sewing around the edges was the icing on the cake, or spread!
Annie, what a blast of colour, I love all those paint stripes :)
Gorgeous piece, love those wonderful colours. Hugs, Valerie
Annie, that is gorgeous scrapbook page. Love what you did what the paints.
Wonderful project Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
Bright colourful project, you brightened my morning
Great playing with your paints, Annie...gorgeous and colourful page!
xxx Margreet
Hey Picasso-Annie, you did a fantastic paint job here !
xx Irene
very colourful Annie looks great
Gr Karin
Hi Annie, gorgeous, gorgeous page, love the colours it feels so happy and bright and this very grey and dull morning...xx
What a fantastic scrapbook page Annie, I love the beautiful splash of colour.
Sue xx
Beautiful layout and expressive colors, Annie!
Great page. I love the colors and the chipboard. What a cutie. Excellent way to use your scraps. [Bunny]
This is a fabulous and colourful page on a black base. It has given me an idea to use when my the black journal resurfaces again.
Yvonne xx
Gorgeous Annie...love the colors and the details!
X Ellen
Wow aNNie, such amazing scrapbook page, so colourful and sweet!!! Love the chipboard embellishmsnts and the gorgeous paper. That baby is just adorable!!! I think is your Granddaughter, isn't it?
Thanks for always popping on my blog even if I don't post... Big hugs
Gorgeous Scrapbook page Annie, love the background and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Wow Annie a fantastic explosion of gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fabulous arty background--love it !
Carol x
Fabulous artwork Annie, I love the colours and your layout, Kate x
WOW..look at that background..stunning Annie I love this..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Stunning page Annie...the colours are amazing!
Chris
xx
Przepiękna praca :) śliczne dzieciątko :)
This is a wonderful and colorful layout with a wow factor.
Such a beautiful layout, love the colors on the black, nice chipboards and a very cute picture ! Hugs, Enny
This is so stunning!! The colors are absolutely amazing!! wow!! And what a sweet picture!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Love the colours and they mix beautifully. A lovely page Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Gorgeous colours and page Annie..loz
Those brush strokes in colorful hues make it so striking!
A stunning LO! Love the grungy style + all the bright colours; such a great contrast with the adorable photo! Hope you had a good and colourful weekend!
WOW! So unique and GORGEOUS!! You are amazing!! HUGS
This is such a stunning piece of art my friend!! LOVE the colorful strokes on the dark background!! Such a stunning page my friend! HUGS
Wow, the colors are amazing! The mood board reminds me of a large art print in our living room. You did splendiferous things with your paints and other supplies!
Aww Annie this is another masterpiece l love the colours x
very cool job on the background, that picture is just too adorable!
Absolutely stunning project. The pretty flowers and sweet photo work so well with bold bursh strokes and colours.
its so beautiful !
wowwww really colorful! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic challenge!
Wow, love what you did. Absolutely love the mix of all colors. Looks awesome!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment