Follow me

27 November 2018

creative or not?

A touch of this n that today using some stamps from
Dark Room Door, paints, hand scribbling, gesso and sentiment stamping.
Challenge:
Time Out challenge:

44 comments:

Carol L said...

You can create something out of anything and I love that! Love the sentiment thought buried within all this great color and design! Well done!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love all the elements and design
Carol x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie great journal work ,love the colours,well done my friend xx

Glennis F said...

Well done Annie, this is just amazing!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fab mixed media piece Annie, loving the brightness of that yellow and so nicely edged. Awesome!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Christine said...

love all the abstract Mixed Media and the yellow and black is gorgeous :)

StirYourCreativity said...

Wow this is incredible! Great play of images with only few colors

Jantine said...

Beautifully done! Nice bright yellow and beautiful this bird in black.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful page Annie - looks as though you really had fun with this ... I agree with the main sentiment too.
Blessings
Maxine

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful and very creative indeed! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is over the top lovely. The script comes through and I can feel the movement in this piece. Stunning!

Gerrina said...

This is a great way to use black+white+one colour! Love how sunny it looks! And thank you for joining us at TIME OUT! Hugs, Gerrina

meg said...

Fabulous page with a fantastic sentiment

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is not for me Annie, but you did a great job
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Looks great Annie.x

Chris said...

Fabulous Annie, I love your mixed media pieces! Perfect sentiment hidden in there!
Chris
x

sandie said...

I adore this collage look and such a creative way to use these 2 colours-love it and so pleased you joined Time Out

Lisa said...

This is so creative and gorgeous, Annie!! I love the artistic design and that sentiment is so true!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KandA said...

Fabulous page Annie and that sentiment is spot on. I've sent you a message xx

Jane Savage said...

So striking with that pop of yellow! xxx

Margreet said...

gorgeous page!
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Annie, a super colour combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

Definitely creative!
Great journal page Annie! x

Bunny said...

If I tried to make something like this people would say "NOT" creative. Yours is very cool with the colors and your unique creativity. [Bunny]````

Mac Mable said...

Yes it is most certainly creative. Love how you've put the mixed media elements together and the black and white with the pop of yellow looks fabulous x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful such a masterpiece Annie take care x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice as always!!!

Sylvia said...

You've made a beautiful journal page,Annie.I see a few Dutch words too :).

Hugs,Sylvia.

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant mixed media page, love the pop of yellow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow LOVE this AJ page Annie! The black and yellow really stand out for me in a brilliant way and what a perfect quote!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, everything you do is creative! Love your choice of the one color to add. The bird and sentiment really grab me. It's a great page for variety in your art journal!

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous page, I love the grungy look, wonderful design and colours, yes very creative, Kate x x

Nunzia Carusio said...

Of course, it's very creative. Beautiful page.
Nunzia

Meggymay said...

Annie this is a fabulous arty, creative page. I love the quote you used, it really speaks to me.
Yvonne xx

Carol S. said...

Love the sentiment and the shadow of a bird. Very arty Annie. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, striking and unusual work of art! Love the swallow shade!!
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, I love the distressed look, and that sentiment is my motto, my craft room is always a mess :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie you are so creative!!!

Enny said...

What a lovely page, love the swallow and text ! Hugs, Enny

loz said...

Fabulous journal page annie..Loz

Fikreta said...

ITs so great!
hugs

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is an absolutely wonderful creation - a real treat for the eyes. love that bold splash of yellow among all of those words and images. Fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out.

creationsnz said...

Definitely creative and really wonderful with lots of interest. CarolG

Valerija said...

Gorgeous page and colours.
Valerija xx