Follow me

5 November 2018

"Hopeful"



Bizzy Bec  challenge is on, it's always Anything Goes.
My design team card to inspire you.
I am using a lovely stamp by Whimsy stamps called
"Hopeful"
Coloured with polychromo pencils and baby oil


Goods used...
Spellbinders die
Sheer ribbons
Joy craft edge die
Joy craft cut and emboss card stand
Pearls
Daisy mix flowers
Whimsy stamp..hopeful
Hope to see you join in our challenge at
Bizzy Bec  challenge

Scheduled Post as I will still be away from my computer...
hope to catch up in a week or so and visit you all..

28 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your colouring on that lovely image looks fabulous! I will have a try with baby oil and pencils, one day! Beautiful design for your card!
Hugs

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Annie and a lovely image, beautifully coloured. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chris said...

So sweet, you've coloured the pretty image so beautifully, lovely design and the blue flowers are beautiful..
XX

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! The image is so sweet and colored beautifully!! I love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your darling little girl reminds me of pictures I have seen of the 1970s. She is adorable, and those flowers add the perfect touch.

Christine said...

Annie, wonderful pencil colouring on such a sweet image;)

brenda said...

Love these colorus Annie, such a perfct combo together.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Je@net said...

Wow...you did it again, Annie. What a beautiful card!

Ellen said...

Its a beauty Annie! Sweet image and love the colors!
X Ellen

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Annie and I love the flowers, they just pop out at you, gorgeous..xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image and love the flowers
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Annie.

Sue xx

Marjan said...

Sweet and pretty card! I am sure you are having fun, enjoy!

Meggymay said...

Another beautiful card Annie.
Yvonne xx

meg said...

so pretty and feminine

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the gingham and the daisies. She's a cute image. [Bunny]

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Annie, with lovely colours too, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet little thing! The flowers, dies, pearls, ribbon, gingham... all make it extra pretty!

*Vicki* said...

I just love this darlin image! Beautifully colored and a great selection of pretty blue flowers to go with your design my friend! HUGS

pam said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the beautiful image.
Hugs Pam x

loz said...

Beautiful card and colours Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

She is adorable, sweet coloring and so love that pretty border die, lovely flowers with the pretty bow!

Enny said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, lovely colouring, border, pearls and flowers ! Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

This is pretty Annie, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is beautiful. Love those flowers.

Gerrina said...

Just love the blue plaid background! The girl reminds me a bit of the Sarah Moon girls... Hugs, Gerrina

Fikreta said...

Its a beautiful card
hugs