This challenge we are having a BLOG HOP
all you need to do is comment on the blogs of
the DT, enter the challenge and be in for one of the
winning prizes. Some Designers are offering a prize
on their blogs, so keep an eye out for that too.
all you need to do is comment on the blogs of
the DT, enter the challenge and be in for one of the
winning prizes. Some Designers are offering a prize
on their blogs, so keep an eye out for that too.
Hostess:The design team
Theme:
♥LOVE/Valentine♥
Please use a House-MouseDesigns(R)
House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
Please use a House-MouseDesigns(R)
House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
My prize for one lucky winner who enters the challenge and
comments here.
comments here.
Get the bike out and ride on over to the blog hop...
Design Team
Design Team





81 comments:
Such a fantastic card Annie, I love the great image and the banner that you've added.
Sue xx
awwh Annie this is so very cute,awesome work my friend,well done xx
So Gorgeous Annie..Loz
Oh how sweet, a lovely card Annie.x
Very cute project and image!!!
What a cute and fun expression of love you've created! Love the look on the panda's face Hah! Adorable!
A very lovely card, Annie!
poor gruffie working so hard to pull his "friend", great layout and card
This is fabulous Annie, a fun image and lots of super details.
The puppy has been named Ramsey, the boys chose.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
That looks like true love between friends. Sweet card Annie!
Hugs
Monica
Wat een prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt, met deze schattige image.
Mooie details heb je erop verwerkt.
xXx Astrid.
WOW this is gorgeous! Is that an album? Adorable and I'm loving all the sweet loving elements ... especially that banner! You certainly ROCKED the theme! LOVE ya Aussie Sis!
Love that bear...it just makes me giggle! You did an awesome job on this one!
beautiful card and gorgeous prise Annie
Gr Karin
Love that image and all of the beautiful layering on your card!
I love the image and the colors.
And the lay out I can use of doe myself😃
This is so beautiful!! The image is adorable!! I love all of the gorgeous details you added and the pretty flowered background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Funny image again. Love your card Annie !
Karin
xxx
This is just adorable!! I don't think I have seen this image before ... and I love it!!
Fabulous House Mouse image and love all the details
Carol x
Great card with lovely colours and funny and cute image.
Very cute card Annie those house mice are soo adorable
Anne
Very cute Annie, love the deep pink palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fabulous design and colours, love the bears!!!
Chris
x
This is so cute, love the layout, image and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Lovely and cute Annie.
Hugs
Kuni
This is so beautiful. Love the cute image, all the layers and beautiful embellishments.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and to answer your question: Yes, I made the album myself using two Eileen Hull dies (Wrapped journal die and Passport die) to create the cover and the pages inside.
Just saw the news about heavy rain and flooding in Australia, hope you're safe <3
Hugs, Lisa
Cute image Annie and I really l love your card design..gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh my gosh this is just as cute as a button!! Love the fun layers and fun elements on your desgin!! HUGS
Annie, the Gruffies always crack me up, those faces are so cute. Love everything you added to this project and the beautiful papers you chose.So much to look at and enjoy! Nicely done......
Hugs
Sue
What a lovely card, beautiful layers and the stamp is so cute ! Hugs, Enny
Such a CUTE creation and so festive.
Hi Annie what a fab image to use on this option theme, thats what I call brotherly love..lol sweet embellies lovely work.
mousey hugs Christine xx
Eeeek! What a darling digital project, Annie! Your colors are fabulous, and the sweet lacy layers are especially pretty! Your interesting banner is also extra sweet because of the added "D" on the end to say LOVED instead of LOVE. What a fun blog hop!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Great addition of the banner on this lovely card Annie! x
Thanks for playing, Annie! Darling card featuring the Gruffies. Thanks for sharing.
So sweet Annie, I should dig out my CD rom and have a play xx
What a wonderful card Annie
Ansx
Those two cuties sure look like they are having fun. Adorable image and what a gorgeous design x.
What a wonderful card Annie - I love all the additional elements you've added in particular the twine banner! Shabneez x
the perfect valentine image, so adorable :)
Amazing work aNNie, so cute and fun! Great design and LOVE that pile of borders with the heart and embellies on the bottom!!
A great sweet card Annie and love the design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
A darling project beautifully done! Looks like an album cover, but maybe it's digi papers. Hard to tell, but it sure is cute! ps: I'll email you about Shutterfly.
Such a beautiful journal page!
Thanks for sharing...
That design is precious and it is so sweet, especially for Valentine's Day. Creative and clever, dear.
Lovely card, Annie!
Annie this is so adorable.
I won't enter, but tja, comment...sure :) This looks fresh and sweet! Great with all the layers and the red and nuteral acents! Hope you have a good week! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous creation Annie :-) is this an album? it looks like a notebook or album with the metal spiral down the side. the bears are adorable and I love the papers and all of the details, absolutely stunning! :-)
hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x
Oh Annie what a fabulous card - love those wee critters - they made me smile!
Blessings
Maxine
Such a great stamp and you used it in really fun day Annie
Enjoy your day
Love Chrissie xx
Fabulous layout and gorgeous elements! Love it! xx
Annie your card is gorgeous and l like your stamp and the colours used too! x
Annie, that image is so cute and I love what you did with it. The work. you put into your card makes it absolutely amazing. I love it. You give me incentive to get more creative, Thank you. Hugs, Cathy K
I love your sweet little bears, Annie! Really cute design and a fun look too!
Take care!
Michele
crimsonowl@comcast.net
super cute!
I love your LOVE journal. It's so pretty. I love a good gruffie. [Bunny]
A lovely journal cover. The two look as if they are having a lot of fun.
Oh my that just brings a smile to my face, I have not seen that stamp before, so very cute, the little banner is sweet too and love the heart with the flowers!
Lovely project with a cuper cute Gruffie image and many details, Annie.
Dorte xx
Gorgeous book cover full of LOVE!!!!!!!!! Great stamp beautifully colored and amazing embellishments. Hugs,my dear friend.
And thank you so much for the chance to win such a gorgeous prize!!!!!!!
Super fun card aNNie. So many amazing elements and layers. Soooooooo cute!
Love this sweet creation with the adorable bears, Annie. Great layout!
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous project and so sweet image! Love it!!
Today I 've time to hop around on the blogs. Your project is very nice and lovely. (I thought I 'd given my comment, but I didn't see it)
So cute!
A real beauty Annie!
So cute - they look like they're having such fun!
Helen x
Awe this is so cute, such a fun card Annie... love it!
Hugs D xxx
These little Gruffies are so adorable on their bikes!! I love the layered trims on this sweet notebook!
Your cards are absolutely beautiful Annie!!
Your project is so beautiful, and those bears look like they're having a ball of a time! Love the panda being pulled along!
This is beautiful! I love your project. The paper and details all coordinate so well with your image. Just lovely.
What a LOVEly card you have created. I love the Gruffies and Friends images. Thanks for the Blog Hop. Best wishes to you, Kym
So adorable, Annie!! Love all the extra details you added. The lacy layers are so pretty.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment on my entry!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Beautifully done - thanks for sharing!!!
wow, amazing layers and design.
hugs xx
Love these adorable little bears on their bikes and that you made it into an adorable notebook too!
Annie that is a very cute card.
Post a Comment