Follow me

15 February 2019

sizzlin...not today!

"Keep on scrapping".
At least three a week to keep up with my
albums and many challenges
 that inspire me to keep going..
plus it's great to use up old papers, stickers etc.
This is one of our local beaches called
Bar Beach, fabulous to walk on, soft sand and
surf and a a lovely cafe to eat at.


Challenge:
Lasting memories...Black white and blue

42 comments:

Mia said...

This is really an inspiration, Annie. Gorgeous card!!!!!!! I love how you used the photo and the washi tapes. Kisses, my friend.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Annie what a lovely happy page,love the beach,well done my friend xx

Bunny said...

This is a nice page. It looks and sounds like a nice place to go and relax. I love the little clam shells you added. Those are so cute. [Bunny]`

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful layout, Annie, and gorgeous oceanic colors!

Glennis F said...

A lovely happy page Annie

Ina G said...

Totally 'Cool' aNNie. Super fun layout.

Christine said...

Annie, you picked the perfect DP, totaly makes me thinks sand. Wonderful page :)

Margreet said...

Gorgeous LO, Annie. I so love the sea and the beach.
xxx Margreet

Gerrina said...

Looks beautiful with the sand and beachcolours on your scrappage too! Hugs, Gerrina

Suchi said...

SUch a happy layout! Love it Annie! :)

meg said...

Gorgeous page

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic layout, Annie! You've really captured the feel of the beach! Have a good weekend! xx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful layout with a great moment captured in a photo! Memories are forever with a great page like this :)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Another gorgeous page for your scrapbooks Annie, that sea looks so inviting. It's a shame that I'll have to scrap the ice off of the car before I can go anywhere today.

Sue xx

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous scrap page Annie - especially love the way the photo is framed/layered.
Happy Friday.... Gill x

Janette said...

Love it Annie a beautiful page.x

Chris said...

ooh, now I'm looking forward to summer!!! Fabulous page Annie!
xx

Dora said...

Gorgeous. Everything fits perfectst om your page. Beautiful.

draw online said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

GerJanne said...

Wow, beautiful beach! And your LO is stunning!!

cuilliesocks said...

Super layout Annie, papers and embellishments are brilliant, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! I can can smell the salty air 😊 Amazing layout, any detail is wonderful and just perfect!
hugs

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and design. Wonderful keepsake.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Meggymay said...

A lovely scrapbook page Annie.
Yvonne xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Annie x

Chrissy said...

Another wonderful page and layout Annie..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful page and love the photo
Carol x

loz said...

Fabulous page Annie..Loz

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layout!! I love the details and the picture!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that looks wonderful as I sit here and look out at the rain! I'm ready for a break in the weather. I'm okay that it's winter, but if only it would quit raining for a bit. Love that "sun slave" The water looks so inviting in your photo!

Monica C. said...

Lovely page and the colors set that photo off so nicely.
Hugs
Monica

Lisa Lynn said...

Great page Annie. You really are making look at some of my kids pictures and wanting to pull out them to do some pages too...getting closer.

Lisa Andersson said...

Wonderful layout, Annie! Great photo and details.
Hugs, Lisa

Deanna said...

Wonderful beach photo and love your use of the washi! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that looks nice right now, a warm beach. Great use of your stickers and love the papers you used for the sand!

Mac Mable said...

Oh Annie your Bar Beach sounds wonderful and so is your lasting memories layout x

Enny said...

Such a beautiful layout, wow, you're lucky to be near a wonderful beach like that ! Hugs, Enny

Lori said...

I love this fun layout! Such great embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such wonderful photos and I love the summery fun layout with your elements and design to place into a special memory for everyone to enjoy!! HUGS

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!

Lauren said...

Beautiful beach layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren